Pet Shoppe Pet Waste Disposal Bags & Dispenser Set

BY PET SHOPPE

Pet Shoppe   Pet Waste Disposal Bags & Dispenser Set
Pet Shoppe Pet Waste Disposal Bags & Dispenser Set
  • "I keep it clipped on my dogs leash and is much more convenient than a walmart bag (that may or not have holes in it, which is not fun to find out)." in 27 reviews
  • "This is such a great way to carry around poop bags and it's much nicer looking than a grocery store bag in your back pocket hehe. " in 16 reviews
  • "These are great, the clip attaches right onto my leash so i don't even have to worry about another thing to carry, also it holds a lot of bags so you rarely have to refill plus they are super cute!" in 14 reviews
  • "great product, i love that it clips right onto the leash so i never forget a bag and am not carrying a load of grocery bags, i have two dogs, that are forever pooping!" in 14 reviews
  • "Very light, it comes in different styles, different colors...never leave your home with out it...easy to replace the bags." in 11 reviews
Miriam M.
Pet Lover Expert
This little bag dispenser is really handy! It's made of a fairly durable plastic (at least for the purposes of taking your dog out!) and it's convenient to clip it to your dog's leash when you go on a walk. I do wish the quality of bags were a little better or that it came in more colors, but overall I think it's super helpful!
Pak V.
Sacramento, CA
This item is pretty useful when you take you dog out for a walk. It is small and very lightweight. It's small enough it can fit into your pockets. Very easy to use. Just grab the bag out and pick it up. It is an affordable price. I highly recommend getting this. It is very handy and useful.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Pet Lover Expert
These are great! I have mine in purple and it works like a gem! I like to always bring poop bags with me when I walk my dogs to pick up their waste. Super easy to use, just screw one of the ends to insert a roll of waste bags and pull the end through the opening. When you run out, take out the empty roll and put in a new one. I keep it clipped to the leash so I never forget to bring it with me! Economical and super practical!!
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Pet Lover Expert
I run with a puppy Husky and a 4 year old, 80 pound Black Lab nearly everyday so you can imagine the need for waste disposal bags. I was having a hard time finding anything that I could not only clip onto my dogs leash, but that weren't heavy and had a decent number of bags in them so that I wouldn't have to constantly refill them. A worker at a pet store told me to give these a try and they have been amazing. My black lab doesn't get bothered at all by these being on his leash, and I'm not even close to running out of bags even after having it for about a month. Definitely worth the buy!
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
These are very handy when living in an apartment so you can clip them onto a leash. However these things are not durable. I let my dog play with another dog and let go of his leash but it was still attached to him and after 2 minutes it was stepped on by a dog and it snapped. I could no longer keep the bags in there without them falling out. Durability should be a main focus on all pet products.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
One of our neighbors had this bag dispenser and I needed it, I think when I was purchasing it I thought it was definitely pricey, but it's been really durable, considering the amount of times I've caught my little dog gnawing on it.

I would definitely buy it again, it first perfectly with my dogs leash and keeps me from having to stuff my pockets with shopping bags on our walks!
Justina H.
Pet Lover Expert
We love these dog bags! Living in an apartment complex you have to pick up after your pet (even though most here don't), and these make it easier on us. They're not flimsy like a lot of other brands. The price is reasonable. It can attach right to the leash so you don't have to worry about holding onto it or losing it!
Ashley P.
If you have dogs, this is a MUST HAVE product! Clip it to the leash, and worry about poop bags no more! Just keep a few extra refill rolls in the car for emergencies. The refills are a bit pricey in store, but can be bought for much cheaper on Amazon. Super convenient for walks, trips to the park, and travel. Also handy for when the person next to you at the park tries to pretend like they didn't see their dog poop - just whip out a bag and ask them "oh, did you need a bag for that??" hahaha
Chandler B.
Fayetteville , AR
Pet Lover Expert
Super duper convenient! I don't want to be "that" dog mom that leaves her dog's poo behind! That 's not good dog mom manners1 Everyone's dog poops so we are always prepared with this baggy dispenser and some poo bags! We've been using this for over a year and it is one of the best deals I could find!
Samantha L. A.
Pet Lover Expert
Oh tengo este pequeño en rosa para mi pequeña Shih Tzu Terrier, es super comoda para mi y para ella cada vez que salimos a pasiar, tiene un ganchito para gindarla en los gicos del pantalon o hasta en su collar, definitivamente lo volveria a comprar puesto que son ecocomicos y muy cookies.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Pet Lover Expert
Do these work ok? i have never tried them before.
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
Can I buy the refill? Without buying all kit again?
Monique c.
Bronx, NY
It comes in all colors
Sheroi T.
Carrollton , Ga
Does it come in pink? Where are they sold?
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Can you buy this at a per store?