Pet Shoppe Pet Waste Disposal Bags & Dispenser Set

BY PET SHOPPE

Pet Shoppe   Pet Waste Disposal Bags & Dispenser Set
Pet Shoppe Pet Waste Disposal Bags & Dispenser Set
  • "I keep it clipped on my dogs leash and is much more convenient than a walmart bag (that may or not have holes in it, which is not fun to find out)." in 27 reviews
  • "This is such a great way to carry around poop bags and it's much nicer looking than a grocery store bag in your back pocket hehe. " in 16 reviews
  • "great product, i love that it clips right onto the leash so i never forget a bag and am not carrying a load of grocery bags, i have two dogs, that are forever pooping!" in 14 reviews
  • "These are great, the clip attaches right onto my leash so i don't even have to worry about another thing to carry, also it holds a lot of bags so you rarely have to refill plus they are super cute!" in 14 reviews
  • "I live in an apartment so I have to clean up after my dog every time we go out, this is perfect because I clipped it to my leash and it's always there when I take her out." in 11 reviews
👑Brandie H.
Detroit, MI
These are a game changer. I was using plastic grocery bags until someone bought me these. Now I never am without a bag when I am walking my pup. The refills are easy to find and all you do is twist the side off to refill the dispenser. I would only recommend to ensure you are buying quality bags not the cheapest brand because some brands have made cheap bags that easily rip. The last thing you want when picking up dog feces.
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are honestly the most useful thing to have if you have a dog. It clips onto their leash and you can leave it on all the time. It is very light weight and if you're anything like me, I always forget to grab a bag and have to run back home. This product makes walks more fun and enjoyable and a lot more convenient. I highly recommend investing in one if you have a dog!
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like having this handy little waste disposal bags and dispenser because it's easy to strap onto my bag whenever I take my dog out or take him downtown for a walk. I have a small medium dog and it's perfect for him, and for me. Because he likes to slip in little breaks at really inconvenient times for me, and so this makes it a lot easier for both of us.
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been using this disposal and dispenser set for the last two months, and I am really impressed with this product. I use the bags for my chihuahua and my dachshund and it is so convenient and perfect to attach to their leash while we are out walking. The bags are easy to get out and easy to replace! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product.
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Greatest thing to keep clipped on dog leash. CHECK YOUR DOLLAR TREE! You can find the dispenser and bags for only $1 way cheaper than local pet store. Bags hold a lot of waste if cleaning back yard.... do not trap smell! So if your out for a walk and have to carry yuck lol
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a very convenient product when walking your dog! Pick up after them really easily the only complaint I have is that the little clip thing broke off very quickly and now I have to hold the item and the leash for my dog at the same time.
Miriam M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This little bag dispenser is really handy! It's made of a fairly durable plastic (at least for the purposes of taking your dog out!) and it's convenient to clip it to your dog's leash when you go on a walk. I do wish the quality of bags were a little better or that it came in more colors, but overall I think it's super helpful!
ashlee w.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Boy does this make my life easier. I clip this bad boy to the handle on my dog's leash and we're ready for walkies! Quick and highly convenient I suggest every pet owner pick up one of these. Before I would reuse bags from drugstores, but at times would forget to grab one. This makes everything easier!
Pak V.
Sacramento, CA
This item is pretty useful when you take you dog out for a walk. It is small and very lightweight. It's small enough it can fit into your pockets. Very easy to use. Just grab the bag out and pick it up. It is an affordable price. I highly recommend getting this. It is very handy and useful.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great! I have mine in purple and it works like a gem! I like to always bring poop bags with me when I walk my dogs to pick up their waste. Super easy to use, just screw one of the ends to insert a roll of waste bags and pull the end through the opening. When you run out, take out the empty roll and put in a new one. I keep it clipped to the leash so I never forget to bring it with me! Economical and super practical!!
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Do these work ok? i have never tried them before.
Monique c.
Bronx, NY
It comes in all colors
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
Can I buy the refill? Without buying all kit again?
Sheroi T.
carrollton, GA
Does it come in pink? Where are they sold?
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Can you buy this at a per store?