Pet Shoppe Pet Waste Disposal Bags & Dispenser Set

BY PET SHOPPE #1 in Waste Disposal & Bags

Pet Shoppe   Pet Waste Disposal Bags & Dispenser Set
Pet Shoppe Pet Waste Disposal Bags & Dispenser Set
  • "I keep it clipped on my dogs leash and is much more convenient than a walmart bag (that may or not have holes in it, which is not fun to find out)." in 27 reviews
  • "This is such a great way to carry around poop bags and it's much nicer looking than a grocery store bag in your back pocket hehe. " in 16 reviews
  • "great product, i love that it clips right onto the leash so i never forget a bag and am not carrying a load of grocery bags, i have two dogs, that are forever pooping!" in 14 reviews
  • "These are great, the clip attaches right onto my leash so i don't even have to worry about another thing to carry, also it holds a lot of bags so you rarely have to refill plus they are super cute!" in 14 reviews
  • "Very light, it comes in different styles, different colors...never leave your home with out it...easy to replace the bags." in 11 reviews
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are honestly the most useful thing to have if you have a dog. It clips onto their leash and you can leave it on all the time. It is very light weight and if you're anything like me, I always forget to grab a bag and have to run back home. This product makes walks more fun and enjoyable and a lot more convenient. I highly recommend investing in one if you have a dog!
Ashlee W.
I tend to carry this with me in my purse all the time wether I have my dog with me or not (these actually come in handy for more than just cleaning up after your pets! It's great for when you need a garbage bag for diapers or random messes)! But I also have a set that I carry when I take my dogs for walks and they get the job done!
Regan L.
Iowa City, IA
I have benefit a lot from this product. I have two dogs (big and small) and they poop all the time. It was always a pain when I forgot a bag or if they used the bag and I didn't bring a second. This made it much easier. I wish they had a little bit bigger bag option for bigger dogs but other than that. I love it.
Angie G.
Plantation, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are so handy to clip on our pet's leashes when we walk them or take them to the park!  The refills are great and evenly priced!  We get them in the mail from chewy or Petco for all three of our dogs and we have a small, medium and large dogs, which these work great for all of them!
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these! Thy are perfect to clip onto my dogs leesg and go for a walk. My dog likes to do her business 19 times along the way so having multiple bags so nicely is essential. I used to carry grocery bags but that wasnt even enough and super bulky. This is the perfect solution.
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great product, works great for avid walkers and those who just walk their dogs a bit. I love the convenient carrying case and the various colors these come in. It is easy to leave on my dogs' harness and just go. I highly recommend this product and would buy it again.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are super helpful to be able to clip on me during a walk. They come in cute colors too! The bags hold up and aren't super thin or anything. It also holds a lot so that you don't have to keep buying bags all of the time. I would recommend to others.
ūüĎĎBrandie H.
Detroit, MI
These are a game changer. I was using plastic grocery bags until someone bought me these. Now I never am without a bag when I am walking my pup. The refills are easy to find and all you do is twist the side off to refill the dispenser. I would only recommend to ensure you are buying quality bags not the cheapest brand because some brands have made cheap bags that easily rip. The last thing you want when picking up dog feces.
Denise C.
This is so useful I like them because they are easy to rip from the roll and once you collect, easy to tie and eliminate the odor and it comes with a great amount of bags and you can also have it attached to your leash or collar.
Francine M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These disposable bags are extremely useful! I would always forget to take a bag with me when i walk my dog, and now i just clip this case of disposable bags to the leash. Only downside is that i dropped it and it broke pretty easily
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Do these work ok? i have never tried them before.
Monique c.
Bronx, NY
It comes in all colors
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
Can I buy the refill? Without buying all kit again?
Sheroi T.
carrollton, GA
Does it come in pink? Where are they sold?
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Can you buy this at a per store?