Add a Photo

By PET SHOPPE
Pork Skin Chews For Dogs. Easier to Digest than Rawhide. Nonstaining Mini Knot Bones have a delicious flavor dogs love.  They satisfy the need to chew without making a mess and clean your pet s teeth at the same time.  They are made with baked pork skin and are healthy and delicious.  A treat your pet is sure to enjoy. Pet Shoppe™ Quality products your best friend will love! Treated with Irritation.  For Your Safety. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.....75% min Crude Fat.....2% min Crude Fiber.....2% max Moisture.....13% max.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Pulaski, VA

My dog love this. I only give it her being good dog she take & sit. But she share with my friend dog seem love so yeah try it
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME

My dog got these soaked and literally got it stuck in the roof of his mouth! Also gets them stuck in his throat. Scary to give to him and thank God I was home when it happened.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

This is just the right size treat for my Lab. She h as tried many of these type treats and this one with the peanut butter seems to be her favorite!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX

My dogs love these treats. they both already love peanut butter, and adding it in a bone treat is even better! i try to always keep these in stock because they love them so much
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL

I have two dogs and they like them a lot. I always give it as treat when coming back from the vet
Sara S.
Sara S.

My dog's absolute favorite rawhides! It must be the peanut butter -- but he goes nuts for these! He really doesn't consume them, he just chews. These have provided hours and hours of chewing fun for him.
Heather V.
Heather V.

My dogs love these. I give them one about every week and they will devour it.
Kyrstin G.
Kyrstin G.
Roselle, IL

Has anyone tried these? I've heard about them but wasn't to sure how they are

Join Now