BY PET SHOPPE

Cat Collar. 8" - 12" Breakaway. Soft, Strong Quality Nylon. Solid Cast Hardware This collar offers the softness and strength of quality nylon with solid cast hardware and skilled craftsmanship. see more...

• Do they make solid colors that dint glow in the dark .1 Answers
Jessica M.
Toledo, OH
I have two cats, saved them when they were kittens, barely 6 weeks old. I bought them each a breakaway collar, after having a kitten when I was younger with a collar that didn't breakaway hang herself on accident. She got caught on the corner of a chair and couldn't get free. These collars are great. The bells help for me to hear them. They love their collars too. If they accidentally get caught and their collar comes off, they bring them to me to put back on them. Absolutely best purchase ever.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
My cat goes outdoor sometimes and I would worry he would get hung up by the usual collar while playing in trees. The break away design eases my worries now. Plus the bell helps me find him .
Trisha L.
Love this collar. I have pink and purple for both my cats. The color stands out in their fur and the bell makes it easy for me to hear them coming so they can't escape to get out the door. If you are a light sleeper it may not be a good idea to get though.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
I have the red one for my cat. I love how the collar has the bell on it because my cat like of do a sneak attack but with the bell I can hear him approaching.
Katie C.
Palm Bay, FL
I got this collar for my cat, it worked fine. It was really nice to have the bell on there too so we could find her when she would hide around the house.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
The breakaway part just stretched out. So the collar ended up around his neck and around one leg. Sort of how you would wear a messenger bag.
Gabrielle G.
Joplin , Mo
These are great cat collars. I have two cats and they each wear one of these, that bell helps me to know where they are and what they're getting into!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I think these are super fun because you don't really see cats with collars and you can find your cat with the little bell
Rachel S.
Orlando, FL
Do they make solid colors that dint glow in the dark .