BY PET SHOPPE #92 in Pet First Aid

For Dogs: Beefhide Treats. Helps Control Tarter & Plaque PetShoppe™ Premium Beefhide Treats are a safe and Natural way to satisfy your dog s chewing needs.  They are handmade from the finest beef hides and contain no additives or preservatives.  PetShoppe™ beefhide treats help in reducing tartar buildup, and help promote better dental hygiene. PetShoppe™ ~ Quality products your best friend will love! see more...

Kaylee A.
Clear Fork, WV
By far my pet's favorite bones! She loves them! Very healthy! She eats one a day
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Don't believe the all natural claim. All rawhide is one step away from becoming leather. The chemical process they use to make skin into something this hard has no natural process or ingredient. You can kill your dog with this and every other rawhide out there.
Delani W.
I let my dog chew on these when she was a puppy and it scratched her mouth once, but they were so hard for her little puppy teeth to break that it was great! I only had to replace the set of 2 one time before she kind of got bored of them. (it was about a year)
Daniela F.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A mi perro le gustan pero no le encantan. Considero que deberían ser más duraderos porque él se los come de una sola sentada y ya esta. Me parece el precio es muy elevado para algo que solo le va a durar unos minutos. La idea no es solo que se lo coman, sino que puedan distraerse y tengan con que gastar sus energías.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I hate giving these to my dog. Any time my 90 pound rottweiler chews on these, he ends up having a very upset stomach and watery diarrhea. Although they are cheaper than other alternatives, they are not worth the health issues they cause my dogs sensitive stomach.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
My dogs love this stuff! And it lasts for a long time, so they can chew on it every single day
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
These really help keep my dog busy and satisfies her need to chew! I love how these are natural and it keeps my worries away.
Ashley M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These keep our furbaby busy. And she loves them. It's a great treat and even better it's healthy for her. All natural ingredients.
April H.
Toledo, OH
My daughter's dog loves these treats! I always have some on hand when Bo dog comes for a visit!!
Oshaegh M.
Elgin, IL
My dogs love these things I like them cause there cheap! And last a long time. I can usually get them anywhere but I get them from Walmart cause it's cheaper!