BY PET SHOPPE

For Dogs: Beefhide Treats. Helps Control Tarter & Plaque PetShoppe™ Premium Beefhide Treats are a safe and Natural way to satisfy your dog s chewing needs.  They are handmade from the finest beef hides and contain no additives or preservatives.  PetShoppe™ beefhide treats help in reducing tartar buildup, and help promote better dental hygiene. PetShoppe™ ~ Quality products your best friend will love! see more...

Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert
Don't believe the all natural claim. All rawhide is one step away from becoming leather. The chemical process they use to make skin into something this hard has no natural process or ingredient. You can kill your dog with this and every other rawhide out there.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I hate giving these to my dog. Any time my 90 pound rottweiler chews on these, he ends up having a very upset stomach and watery diarrhea. Although they are cheaper than other alternatives, they are not worth the health issues they cause my dogs sensitive stomach.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
My dogs love this stuff! And it lasts for a long time, so they can chew on it every single day
Melissa L.
Oceanside, CA
Unlike real bones, my dogs eat the last piece whole and then spit them back up. My dogs are labs so i don't think they are easy enough on the stomach
Brandi M.
Oakdale, CA
He can not get enough! He will chew on one of these until it is completing gone, and then ask for another. We really have to limit him. He thinks they are the best. Since we go through so many of them, the cost is a factor. Coupons/Discounts for these things would be great!
Christine W.
MARANA, AZ
These take FOREVER for my dogs to chew. I say FOREVER as a good thing. I have not found a treat yet that my dogs love so much that takes so long. I have two Mastadors and they love to chew and these are perfect
Oshaegh M.
Elgin, IL
My dogs love these things I like them cause there cheap! And last a long time. I can usually get them anywhere but I get them from Walmart cause it's cheaper!
mason m.
My dog loves these things he will not stop eating them/chewing them. He chews it into small parts and then throws them around and chases them
priscilla r.
My dogs love these so much! My dogs can spend as much as hours or a few days going to town on these lol!
Faridah T.
Conyers, GA
My pitbull loves these dog bones He likes to dig holes bury them and play with them