BY PET SHOPPE #86 in Pet First Aid

For Dogs: Beefhide Treats. Helps Control Tarter & Plaque PetShoppe™ Premium Beefhide Treats are a safe and Natural way to satisfy your dog s chewing needs.  They are handmade from the finest beef hides and contain no additives or preservatives.  PetShoppe™ beefhide treats help in reducing tartar buildup, and help promote better dental hygiene. PetShoppe™ ~ Quality products your best friend will love! see more...

Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I hate giving these to my dog. Any time my 90 pound rottweiler chews on these, he ends up having a very upset stomach and watery diarrhea. Although they are cheaper than other alternatives, they are not worth the health issues they cause my dogs sensitive stomach.
Delani W.
I let my dog chew on these when she was a puppy and it scratched her mouth once, but they were so hard for her little puppy teeth to break that it was great! I only had to replace the set of 2 one time before she kind of got bored of them. (it was about a year)
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Don't believe the all natural claim. All rawhide is one step away from becoming leather. The chemical process they use to make skin into something this hard has no natural process or ingredient. You can kill your dog with this and every other rawhide out there.
Christine W.
Marana, AZ
These take FOREVER for my dogs to chew. I say FOREVER as a good thing. I have not found a treat yet that my dogs love so much that takes so long. I have two Mastadors and they love to chew and these are perfect
Brandi M.
Oakdale, CA
He can not get enough! He will chew on one of these until it is completing gone, and then ask for another. We really have to limit him. He thinks they are the best. Since we go through so many of them, the cost is a factor. Coupons/Discounts for these things would be great!
Oshaegh M.
Elgin, IL
My dogs love these things I like them cause there cheap! And last a long time. I can usually get them anywhere but I get them from Walmart cause it's cheaper!
Melissa L.
Oceanside, CA
Unlike real bones, my dogs eat the last piece whole and then spit them back up. My dogs are labs so i don't think they are easy enough on the stomach
mason m.
My dog loves these things he will not stop eating them/chewing them. He chews it into small parts and then throws them around and chases them
Ashley M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These keep our furbaby busy. And she loves them. It's a great treat and even better it's healthy for her. All natural ingredients.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
These really help keep my dog busy and satisfies her need to chew! I love how these are natural and it keeps my worries away.