BY PET SHOPPE

For Dogs: Beefhide Treats. Helps Control Tarter & Plaque PetShoppe™ Premium Beefhide Treats are a safe and Natural way to satisfy your dog s chewing needs.  They are handmade from the finest beef hides and contain no additives or preservatives.  PetShoppe™ beefhide treats help in reducing tartar buildup, and help promote better dental hygiene. PetShoppe™ ~ Quality products your best friend will love! see more...

Christina G.
San Antonio, TX
My dog loves these bones! He won't eat it in just one seating he'll carry it around for days until he finally breaks it into pieces and I'll find random white things on the floor all over the house and he'll notice me picking it up and he wants them back lol. So yes even though he leaves it everywhere he really loves these bones!
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bones are my dog's favorite treat. He will carry these around for days before he even eats them just to show them off, but once he starts he loves them.
Katy R.
Prattville, AL
My dog really likes these. They aren't too big or too small. They are pretty inexpensive. They definitely keep my dog entertained!
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
What dog doesn't love bones? Perfect size for both large and smaller dogs. good quality and not a bad price either
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
These are great. My dogs love these. Keeps them entertained for hours. I recommend these.