Pet Shoppe Multi Pet Loofah Pals Toy

The Original Loofa Dog Toy Pets Just Wanna Have Fun! Squeeze me I squeak!  Poly fiber stuffing and plastic noisemaker. Quality products your best friend will love!

How tough is this toy? Good for strong chewers?
I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good. I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price?? I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good. I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price??
How durable is this toy for a puppy at 6 months of age??
Start your review of Pet Shoppe Multi Pet Loofah Pals Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My dog loves this her favorite colors are red pink she love dark colors she has hours of fun even though she same size I recommend this great price tooin reviews
My dog loved this toy the two times we got him one, the crunching sound and the squeaker are great features, however he destroys them fairly quickly, so they aren't worth the money for him to only have them to play with for a short time.in reviews
These work but not for very long it's one of those toys your like well that didn't last long as you see fluff on the floorin reviews
This is my dogs favorite toy, it is easy and light so he can carry it all throughout the house and is easy to squeak with his tiny chihuahua mouth.in reviews
My sisters dog loves it, it taught her to fetch and shake, she'll bring it to us when she wants to play, its her favorite toy literally.in reviews
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,055 reviews
Pet Shoppe Multi Pet Loofah Pals Toy uploaded by Melissa B.
Unfortunately these toys never stand a chance in our house 😂 but our dog still loves them so I buy them for her!! She quickly rips out all of the stuffing and plays with the squeaker. They never last more than an hour, but they’re worth it!!
Danielle L.
Joplin, MO
Leo loves it so much that within half an hour, there's no more stuffing and the squeaker is destroyed. It's a pain to clean up all the fluff, but I guess at least Leo had fun destroying it.
Cait S.
Gilbertsville, PA
My dog loves new toys as much as any other dog does, but her problem sometimes is chewing the toy too much and causing it to tear. This toy held up pretty well for the most part against that though and last about 3-4 months.
Kang V.
Fresno, CA
Dana T.
Northridge, CA
These toys are really cute and my dog loves squeaking them! He'll carry it around in his mouth around the house. Unfortunately, the toy doesn't really last for very long since he bites through it and pulls all the stuffing out >u <
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
2,052 reviews
Pet Shoppe Multi Pet Loofah Pals Toy uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My little dog never got tired of playing with us she played with it for hours. We had to even take it with us on trips.
Brittany H.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pet Shoppe Multi Pet Loofah Pals Toy uploaded by Brittany H.
Pet Shoppe Multi Pet Loofah Pals Toy uploaded by Brittany H.
Please DO NOT buy these toys for your pup! I bought this in a bin at the check out counter, since it was cheap and I knew my dog would chew it up like every squeaky toy we get. Normally they are just full of stuffing, but this one was different! I came home today and found a plastic bag on the floor with a hard plastic straw in it. This was inside the toy!!! I’m so glad that my dog was smart enough to not swallow it, but this could be extremely dangerous to extreme chewers! Do yourself a favor and stay away from this!!!
kellie L.
Beaverton, OR
Aww! this was the first toy i bought for my 'toy' yorkie! he seriously would wrap his lil paws around it! even though it was twice his size at the time, too adorable! but teeth started to approach the toy...and the white stuffing inside turned into a niagara fall effect.
Rayola G.
Pet Shoppe Multi Pet Loofah Pals Toy uploaded by Rayola G.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog and grand dog love this toy it is their favorite. We can't keep them in my house! They fight over who gets to chew on it! I love it!
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pet Shoppe Multi Pet Loofah Pals Toy uploaded by Brandy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs loved this toy alright. They loved shredding it to pieces. I have one aggressive chewer and the other is passive. I think I spent like $3 on it. My chewer had this toy gutted in less than five minutes. And she’s only 4lbs!! She pulled all the stuffing out and got to the squeaker and chewed on that till it quit squeaking at her. And when I found her she was looking at me with puppy dog eyes while a string from the toy hung out the side of her mouth! Sheesh! 🙄
Ask a question to the Influenster community...