Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPet Shoppe
Maximum Protection Training Pads for Dogs & Puppies

Pet Shoppe Maximum Protection Training Pads for Dogs & Puppies

by Pet Shoppe

Maximum Protection For Dogs & Puppies. Absorbent Gel Locks in Wetness in Seconds. Super Absorbent. Built-In Attractant. Drip Proof. 5 Layers 30 Pads: 22" x 22" Each.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet Shoppe Maximum Protection Training Pads for Dogs & Puppies!
How would you rate this product?
Julie N.
Star City, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Affordable and absorbent! It’s a quick stop inside Walgreens and back out again. They have different sizes and qty. I inherited a mini pin that’s not leashed trained so she uses only pads. Best bang for my bucks.
janet M.
Chicago
These are great! Walgreens is convenient when I run out. My two Bichons use these when we are at work or out for the day. Keeps my floors clean and sanitary!
Toni R.
wausau
I use these regularly considering my pups are to tiny to go outside in the winter time. They are usually descent priced as well. I think the only thing i would improve is the gel inside. When it greys wet u slip.
Eboni B.
Aldie, VA
These work great for our little yorkie who is left inside when we are away. This beats having to come home to a mess to clean. The price point is super and you do not have to worry about any leakage.
Erika W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
These are wonderful for both bigger dogs with larger bladders or smaller dogs that often go inside instead of outside for potty training. They hold much more than other pads and I can always trust their hold with my pups!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Love these , i have my dog inside and she learned pretty fast with these ! very great price and great product
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I have an indoor dog so we buy puppy pads on a regular basis. I find that not only are these the most reasonably priced but they are also the most absorbent. win-win.
Waleska C.
San Sebastian
Pet Shoppe Maximum Protection Training Pads for Dogs & Puppies uploaded by Waleska C.
Estos pamper son maravillosos para los perros. Tengo a mi perro en el interior y él aprendió super rápido, son de muy buen precio y excelente producto.
Carla R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Excelent quality, absorbs everything and last long on the use. Is easy to train your dog with it. My baby dogther has been using it since she was a little baby and it's been so easy to use it. Is affordable and the big one last so long and makes it easier.

Looking for your answer?