BY PET SHOPPE

Sure to Keep Your Pet Healthy & Happy. Rotate the Lens to Project 5 Hologram Images. Batteries Included The pet laser toy is designed to appeal to your pet s natural instinct for hunting, playing and exercise.  So, they re sure to keep your pet healthy and happy. see more...

• "cats go crazy for this." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loves her laser toy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams!" in 2 reviews
Dee J.
I've only had one let that liked lasers but this toy is super fun for them they all liked it a lot
Lisa M.
Chester, PA
All of my animals love later lights. The dogs, cats, (both mine and the strays) as well as the ferret go nuts when we play with them with the later light. Lol.. And for future reference watch playing with this thing outside. I made the mistake while playing with my dog of accidentally shinning it into a full basketball court in a urban area. Needless to say, when I realized where the lazer was shining everyone was gone but the ball.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
Omg Yes!!! A must have for ALL pet owners. My 2 boxers go ape crazy whenever I pull this lazer out. They already know I keep it hung up my the key rings and they automatically start looking on the ground....
Devon M.
West Point, MS
Basically Crack for cats and dogs. We have one at my house and the cats literally climb the walls! Great way for them to exercise and the only thing you have to do is push a button.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams! Just be careful not to shine it at anyones eyes!
Ashley W.
Omak, WA
My dog loves her laser toy. She knows exactly where I keep it and goes crazy when we play with it. She will chase the walls after it and even after it is put away she will whine until I pull it back out, or get another toy.
Stephanie Z.
Racine, WI
This keeps my girls entertained for hours after I've stopped using it. I like the butterfly setting and pretend it's a bug they have to get. They hear the click when I turn it on and look at me to see where I'm pointing it. When I finish, they stay in the spot and sit and watch for it, like it will reappear
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Laser pointer keeps my dog running around as long as I want.. We don't play with it too often because she becomes obsessed with it and won't pay attention to anything else.
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
If you need a toy to get your pet active this is the one. Works great for either dogs or cats. Definitely recommend!
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My 3 cats are totally obsessed with this laser pointer. They can hear the key ring and instantly come running. They will play with it for hours if they could. There mission...Take down the red dot.
Brandon M.