BY PET SHOPPE

Sure to Keep Your Pet Healthy & Happy. Rotate the Lens to Project 5 Hologram Images. Batteries Included The pet laser toy is designed to appeal to your pet s natural instinct for hunting, playing and exercise.  So, they re sure to keep your pet healthy and happy. see more...

• "cats go crazy for this." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loves her laser toy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams!" in 2 reviews
Adrian C.
Brampton, ON
My cat goes absolutely wild for a game of laser chase, she loves following it around like a crazy animal
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
The Absolute WORST pet laser toy EVER!
I just bought this a couple days ago, and I was not satisfied with the product at all. 100% satisfaction guarantee? Not at all! The quality is very poor and would be similar to a 99 cents store quality. $6 for a pet laser toy... a waste of money.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Lazer Pointers are a must have for a cat, they bring ours hours of endless fun and its a great way to get kids to interact with pets as well. With supervision of course depending on the age. This lazer pointer is great and we would recommend it for your kitty.
Alicia P.
My dog loves chasing this! She loves to play no matter what, but seems like she's wants to play alone more of the time!
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
Laser pointer keeps my dog running around as long as I want.. We don't play with it too often because she becomes obsessed with it and won't pay attention to anything else.
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
This is literally the only thing that will get my kitty moving no other toys get her amped up like the laser pointer.
April S.
Burkburnett, TX
This is my cats all time favorite toy. All I have to do show my babies the laser and they are already going nuts for it.
Dee J.
I've only had one let that liked lasers but this toy is super fun for them they all liked it a lot
Brianne D.
Montgomery, MI
My goodness does my dog LOVE laser pointers!!! It's fun to play with and also since she is only 6 months old we use it for training her often. This is how we got her to go in the car willingly!
Sasha S.
Dogs, cats, Ive even ran across those long fish aisles at the pet store with one of these and had all the fishes go from one side of their tanks to the others as I would run across with the laser lol... I got kicked out. But proof that they love it!
Brandon M.