BY PET SHOPPE

Sure to Keep Your Pet Healthy & Happy. Rotate the Lens to Project 5 Hologram Images. Batteries Included The pet laser toy is designed to appeal to your pet s natural instinct for hunting, playing and exercise.  So, they re sure to keep your pet healthy and happy. see more...

• "cats go crazy for this." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loves her laser toy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams!" in 2 reviews
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What cat doesn’t love a laser pointer? This one is nice and long lasting. My cats enjoy running around and chasing this little light beam all of the time. It is such a cheap toy that will keep them going for hours if they could!
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
This is literally the only thing that will get my kitty moving no other toys get her amped up like the laser pointer.
Janelle G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
He loves it! But he's not stupid...he knows I'm holding it, he keeps looking at me. LoL.
April S.
Burkburnett, TX
This is my cats all time favorite toy. All I have to do show my babies the laser and they are already going nuts for it.
Brianne D.
Montgomery, MI
My goodness does my dog LOVE laser pointers!!! It's fun to play with and also since she is only 6 months old we use it for training her often. This is how we got her to go in the car willingly!
Dejah S.
Springfield, IL
My cat loves this especially the mouse one! bite is not to huge of a difference between the rest.she does tract a little more worth the mouse, but she loves it. ...and of she does I do!
Sasha S.
Dogs, cats, Ive even ran across those long fish aisles at the pet store with one of these and had all the fishes go from one side of their tanks to the others as I would run across with the laser lol... I got kicked out. But proof that they love it!
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
Great fun for everyone. It is fun with cats, because you can have then laser start on the floor and quickly go to the wall and watch as your cat jumps to new heights.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats go crazy for this. they have learned the clicking sound so as soon as we press the button the cats come running and looking for the laser light
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
If you need a toy to get your pet active this is the one. Works great for either dogs or cats. Definitely recommend!
Brandon M.