Pet Shoppe Laser 5 In 1 Pet Toy

Sure to Keep Your Pet Healthy & Happy. Rotate the Lens to Project 5 Hologram Images. Batteries Included The pet laser toy is designed to appeal to your pet s natural instinct for hunting, playing and exercise.  So, they re sure to keep your pet healthy and happy. see more...

Pet Shoppe Laser 5 In 1 Pet Toy
  • "This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams!" in 2 reviews
  • "cats go crazy for this." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loves her laser toy." in 2 reviews
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
This is literally the only thing that will get my kitty moving no other toys get her amped up like the laser pointer.
April S.
Burkburnett, TX
This is my cats all time favorite toy. All I have to do show my babies the laser and they are already going nuts for it.
Dee J.
I've only had one let that liked lasers but this toy is super fun for them they all liked it a lot
Brianne D.
Montgomery, MI
My goodness does my dog LOVE laser pointers!!! It's fun to play with and also since she is only 6 months old we use it for training her often. This is how we got her to go in the car willingly!
Sasha S.
Dogs, cats, Ive even ran across those long fish aisles at the pet store with one of these and had all the fishes go from one side of their tanks to the others as I would run across with the laser lol... I got kicked out. But proof that they love it!
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
Great fun for everyone. It is fun with cats, because you can have then laser start on the floor and quickly go to the wall and watch as your cat jumps to new heights.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My 3 cats are totally obsessed with this laser pointer. They can hear the key ring and instantly come running. They will play with it for hours if they could. There mission...Take down the red dot.
Lisa M.
Chester, PA
All of my animals love later lights. The dogs, cats, (both mine and the strays) as well as the ferret go nuts when we play with them with the later light. Lol.. And for future reference watch playing with this thing outside. I made the mistake while playing with my dog of accidentally shinning it into a full basketball court in a urban area. Needless to say, when I realized where the lazer was shining everyone was gone but the ball.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
Omg Yes!!! A must have for ALL pet owners. My 2 boxers go ape crazy whenever I pull this lazer out. They already know I keep it hung up my the key rings and they automatically start looking on the ground....
Dejah S.
Springfield, IL
My cat loves this especially the mouse one! bite is not to huge of a difference between the rest.she does tract a little more worth the mouse, but she loves it. ...and of she does I do!
Brandon M.