BY PET SHOPPE

Sure to Keep Your Pet Healthy & Happy. Rotate the Lens to Project 5 Hologram Images. Batteries Included The pet laser toy is designed to appeal to your pet s natural instinct for hunting, playing and exercise.  So, they re sure to keep your pet healthy and happy. see more...

• "cats go crazy for this." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loves her laser toy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams!" in 2 reviews
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What cat doesn’t love a laser pointer? This one is nice and long lasting. My cats enjoy running around and chasing this little light beam all of the time. It is such a cheap toy that will keep them going for hours if they could!
Sasha S.
Dogs, cats, Ive even ran across those long fish aisles at the pet store with one of these and had all the fishes go from one side of their tanks to the others as I would run across with the laser lol... I got kicked out. But proof that they love it!
Brianne D.
Montgomery, MI
My goodness does my dog LOVE laser pointers!!! It's fun to play with and also since she is only 6 months old we use it for training her often. This is how we got her to go in the car willingly!
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
Great fun for everyone. It is fun with cats, because you can have then laser start on the floor and quickly go to the wall and watch as your cat jumps to new heights.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Lazer Pointers are a must have for a cat, they bring ours hours of endless fun and its a great way to get kids to interact with pets as well. With supervision of course depending on the age. This lazer pointer is great and we would recommend it for your kitty.
Lisa M.
Chester, PA
All of my animals love later lights. The dogs, cats, (both mine and the strays) as well as the ferret go nuts when we play with them with the later light. Lol.. And for future reference watch playing with this thing outside. I made the mistake while playing with my dog of accidentally shinning it into a full basketball court in a urban area. Needless to say, when I realized where the lazer was shining everyone was gone but the ball.
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
The Absolute WORST pet laser toy EVER!
I just bought this a couple days ago, and I was not satisfied with the product at all. 100% satisfaction guarantee? Not at all! The quality is very poor and would be similar to a 99 cents store quality. $6 for a pet laser toy... a waste of money.
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My 3 cats are totally obsessed with this laser pointer. They can hear the key ring and instantly come running. They will play with it for hours if they could. There mission...Take down the red dot.
Stephanie Z.
Racine, WI
This keeps my girls entertained for hours after I've stopped using it. I like the butterfly setting and pretend it's a bug they have to get. They hear the click when I turn it on and look at me to see where I'm pointing it. When I finish, they stay in the spot and sit and watch for it, like it will reappear
Ashley W.
Omak, WA
My dog loves her laser toy. She knows exactly where I keep it and goes crazy when we play with it. She will chase the walls after it and even after it is put away she will whine until I pull it back out, or get another toy.
Brandon M.