BY PET SHOPPE

Sure to Keep Your Pet Healthy & Happy. Rotate the Lens to Project 5 Hologram Images. Batteries Included The pet laser toy is designed to appeal to your pet s natural instinct for hunting, playing and exercise.  So, they re sure to keep your pet healthy and happy. see more...

• "My dog loves her laser toy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams!" in 2 reviews
  • "cats go crazy for this." in 2 reviews
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Racine, WI
This keeps my girls entertained for hours after I've stopped using it. I like the butterfly setting and pretend it's a bug they have to get. They hear the click when I turn it on and look at me to see where I'm pointing it. When I finish, they stay in the spot and sit and watch for it, like it will reappear
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
My dog loves chasing this! She loves to play no matter what, but seems like she's wants to play alone more of the time!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams! Just be careful not to shine it at anyones eyes!
Dejah S.
Dejah S.
Springfield, IL
My cat loves this especially the mouse one! bite is not to huge of a difference between the rest.she does tract a little more worth the mouse, but she loves it. ...and of she does I do!
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
Omg Yes!!! A must have for ALL pet owners. My 2 boxers go ape crazy whenever I pull this lazer out. They already know I keep it hung up my the key rings and they automatically start looking on the ground....
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Chester, PA
All of my animals love later lights. The dogs, cats, (both mine and the strays) as well as the ferret go nuts when we play with them with the later light. Lol.. And for future reference watch playing with this thing outside. I made the mistake while playing with my dog of accidentally shinning it into a full basketball court in a urban area. Needless to say, when I realized where the lazer was shining everyone was gone but the ball.
April S.
April S.
Burkburnett, TX
This is my cats all time favorite toy. All I have to do show my babies the laser and they are already going nuts for it.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Conroe, TX
The Absolute WORST pet laser toy EVER!
I just bought this a couple days ago, and I was not satisfied with the product at all. 100% satisfaction guarantee? Not at all! The quality is very poor and would be similar to a 99 cents store quality. $6 for a pet laser toy... a waste of money.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Dogs, cats, Ive even ran across those long fish aisles at the pet store with one of these and had all the fishes go from one side of their tanks to the others as I would run across with the laser lol... I got kicked out. But proof that they love it!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Somerset, NJ
If you need a toy to get your pet active this is the one. Works great for either dogs or cats. Definitely recommend!
Brandon M.