BY PET SHOPPE

Sure to Keep Your Pet Healthy & Happy. Rotate the Lens to Project 5 Hologram Images. Batteries Included The pet laser toy is designed to appeal to your pet s natural instinct for hunting, playing and exercise.  So, they re sure to keep your pet healthy and happy. see more...

• "My dog loves her laser toy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams!" in 2 reviews
  • "cats go crazy for this." in 2 reviews
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams! Just be careful not to shine it at anyones eyes!
Dejah S.
Springfield, IL
My cat loves this especially the mouse one! bite is not to huge of a difference between the rest.she does tract a little more worth the mouse, but she loves it. ...and of she does I do!
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Cats go crazy for this. they have learned the clicking sound so as soon as we press the button the cats come running and looking for the laser light
Alicia P.
My dog loves chasing this! She loves to play no matter what, but seems like she's wants to play alone more of the time!
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
If you need a toy to get your pet active this is the one. Works great for either dogs or cats. Definitely recommend!
Janelle G.
He loves it! But he's not stupid...he knows I'm holding it, he keeps looking at me. LoL.
April S.
Burkburnett, TX
This is my cats all time favorite toy. All I have to do show my babies the laser and they are already going nuts for it.
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
This is literally the only thing that will get my kitty moving no other toys get her amped up like the laser pointer.
Dee J.
I've only had one let that liked lasers but this toy is super fun for them they all liked it a lot
Lisa M.
Chester, PA
All of my animals love later lights. The dogs, cats, (both mine and the strays) as well as the ferret go nuts when we play with them with the later light. Lol.. And for future reference watch playing with this thing outside. I made the mistake while playing with my dog of accidentally shinning it into a full basketball court in a urban area. Needless to say, when I realized where the lazer was shining everyone was gone but the ball.
Brandon M.