BY PET SHOPPE

Sure to Keep Your Pet Healthy & Happy. Rotate the Lens to Project 5 Hologram Images. Batteries Included The pet laser toy is designed to appeal to your pet s natural instinct for hunting, playing and exercise.  So, they re sure to keep your pet healthy and happy. see more...

• "My dog loves her laser toy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a fun item for cats and humans because it is so fun to watch the cats go crazy and chase the laser beams!" in 2 reviews
  • "cats go crazy for this." in 2 reviews
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My 3 cats are totally obsessed with this laser pointer. They can hear the key ring and instantly come running. They will play with it for hours if they could. There mission...Take down the red dot.
Brianne D.
Brianne D.
Montgomery, MI
My goodness does my dog LOVE laser pointers!!! It's fun to play with and also since she is only 6 months old we use it for training her often. This is how we got her to go in the car willingly!
Valparaiso, IN
Great fun for everyone. It is fun with cats, because you can have then laser start on the floor and quickly go to the wall and watch as your cat jumps to new heights.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
This is literally the only thing that will get my kitty moving no other toys get her amped up like the laser pointer.
Dee J.
Dee J.
I've only had one let that liked lasers but this toy is super fun for them they all liked it a lot
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
He loves it! But he's not stupid...he knows I'm holding it, he keeps looking at me. LoL.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Cats go crazy for this. they have learned the clicking sound so as soon as we press the button the cats come running and looking for the laser light
Devon M.
Devon M.
West Point, MS
Basically Crack for cats and dogs. We have one at my house and the cats literally climb the walls! Great way for them to exercise and the only thing you have to do is push a button.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Omak, WA
My dog loves her laser toy. She knows exactly where I keep it and goes crazy when we play with it. She will chase the walls after it and even after it is put away she will whine until I pull it back out, or get another toy.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
Laser pointer keeps my dog running around as long as I want.. We don't play with it too often because she becomes obsessed with it and won't pay attention to anything else.
Valparaiso, IN