Pet Shoppe Knuckle Bone uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY PET SHOPPE

• "I have 3 big dogs and they all love these." in 1 review
  • "I had a pit bull who would tear up almost any bone we purchased him within days, if not hours." in 1 review
  • "And he does have a sensitive stomach so be advised if your animal has a sensitive tummy." in 1 review
  • "She absolutely loved it for her puppy teeth." in 1 review
  • "My big dog LOVES these!" in 1 review
Lisa R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pittie loves this bone. She has plenty of bones, but this is the only one that keeps her interested all the way until the bone is gone. Good for both pup and mom, since it keeps her distracted for a while!
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My springer spaniel loves these! For him they are amazing and priced really nicely but they not only make a big mess when opening them but they are super loud as he it's them. I will continue to buy them because he loves them so so much but they are for sure not a good bedtime snack!
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Takes my dogs forever to get through the bone witch is a great thing keeps them occupied for a while ! And they drool for it always get them another when they finish !
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Loved these for my two aggressive chewers. With my German sheoherd it doesn't last a slong, however, it still lasted for a month or so. Compared to some toys that's a win in my book!
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I buy these from time to time for my tough chewing pit bull. He loves getting these bones and they do last a while. He is able to bust them in a day or so but continues to chew on the pieces. These are baked/roasted bones so they can splinter and should be given to dogs under supervision. I've read it is not recommended to give cooked bones to dogs but I've not had an issue with them.
Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
The first day we brought home our 3 month old lab puppy, she went straight to this bone and went to town on it. She absolutely loved it for her puppy teeth. This type of bone keeps her occupied for a decent amount of time, especially for a puppy her age. So far it has lasted at least a week (with having a plethora of other toys to choose from as well).
Amy M.
Park City, KS
My chocolate Lab has always been a chewer. Even at 6 years old, she's still a chewer. She's eaten EVERYTHING...mostly things she shouldn't. We bought these for her hoping that she'd stop eating our house and plants etc, and it worked. She's so into these that she has forgotten all about the other things. We buy them for her all the time, because she LOVES them.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
This bone scared and confused my dog for about a month. It sounds funny/mean but i liked that it did because he didn't just finish it in no time. But he did work his way through... I think the use he got out of it is well worth the money.
Katherine S.
Dracut, MA
Hours and hours of fun for my dog. The only thing I found wrong with this was that my dog and trouble going to the bathroom afterward. And he does have a sensitive stomach so be advised if your animal has a sensitive tummy. Other wise great product.
Elisha W.
My dog loves these. She's an avid chewer and can have most things chewed up in a few hours but these last at least a couple weeks and she loves them. She gets so excited when we come home with one.
Nicole N.
Do these make a mess on the carpet?
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
What size pet is this appropriate for?
Arlene A.
Cornelius, OR
will this be a good chew bone for an aggressive dog chewer? every bone i have purchased will not last her more than two day.