BY PET SHOPPE

A healthy, tasty treat your dog will love. Made from premium duck breast meat, these all natural treats are 97% fat free and make a great training reward or a wholesome snack anytime. We use only the best quality vegetable glycerin made from palm and coconut oils. No artificial flavors or colors, by-products, fillers, grain, propylene glycol, preservatives, potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide, phosphoric acid or potassium chloride. Resealable pouch. see more...

• "Another great product from Walgreens." in 1 review
  • "These are great my dog loves these and They have a very good price for what you get in a pack ." in 1 review
  • "She's very picky and doesn't like much so I was surprised" in 1 review
L M.
L M.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is absolutely obsessed with premium dog treats I would definitely recommend these dogs treats my dog loves them
Anna H.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Another great product from Walgreens. Their Chicken Jerky treats are great as well. Our dogs love them.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Providence , RI
My puppy loves these! She's very picky and doesn't like much so I was surprised
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
These treats are awesome! Our dogs go head over heels for these, they love the taste and texture
Paola S.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
My little scooby is crazy about these duck treats, and it wasn't very expensive, cost about 4-5$
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
Duck jerky is one of my dogs favorite good behavior treats. they only last like 2 bites but he enjoys them
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
My dogs (and the neighborhood dogs) seem to all gather when these come home. The bag goes quickly, and I usually have to get 3-4 at a time.
Sadie J.