BY PET SHOPPE

Cleans Dissolves Wax Build-Up Non-Irritating Formula 2 For Dogs Cats Pet Shoppe Ear Wash rinses away dirt, wax and debris. Safe to use on a regular basis and especially recommended after bathing or swimming. Helps to effectively keep your pet s ear canal healthy and clean. see more...

Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
This wash is amazing! My husband got it after I brought home a pretty nasty cat. Cleaning and treating her ears was pretty difficult but we only had to do it once.
Talathia B.
This is great. One of my dogs get extremely dirty ears insanely easily. With this ear wash we can keep his ears clean and healthy.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
This stuff works really well. I have used it on all my dogs and it definitely helps clean out the dogs ears.
Holly M.
golden, MO
This will help you keep your dogs ear nice and clean. And help lesson infection from dirty ears.
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Great product to use weekly on your dog's ears and if your dogs is prone to ear infections
Jen P.
Edmonds
Is there an expiration date