BY PET SHOPPE

Breath Freshening Teeth Cleaning Chews for Dogs Cleans Teeth Freshens Breath 2 Removes Tarter Plaque 8.5 Ounce Our Dental Bones have a naturally delicious flavor dogs love. They satisfy the need to chew without making a mess and clean your pet s teeth at the same time. They are made with five natural breath fresheners and clean teeth during chewing by removing plaque and tarter buildup. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protien.40.0% min Crude Fat.10.0% min Crude Fiber.15.0% max Moisture.16.0% max see more...

Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
How could you not love these for you fav pooch? this is a plus in my home for my furry kid. I love that she enjoys and helps with that breath (holds nose)
Katrena g.
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
My dog loves these. I bought the name brand which are $10 more and my dog loves both so it's definitely worth a try buying. Helps with the doggy breath
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
Keep my dogs breath feeling fresh and the vet said that her teeth look great! They are worth the money for sure :)
jenna w.
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
These are just like greenies for dogs. They make their breath smell some whaf better and it helps clean their teeth and keep them clean.