BY PET SHOPPE #46 in Pet First Aid

For use in Dispensers. see more...

• Are these compostable bags? Just curious in case I want to purchase!2 Answers
Laureal T.
Bags work just fine. I live in an apartment and there are a lot of dogs and poop..and just gross. I use my own bags, pick up the poop, we are good. Bags don't rip.
Darian C.
These poop bags make going on a walk so much more convenient. Everytime I take my dogs on a walk he poops and having these poop bags handy makes it so much more convenient to just pick it up and keep on walking
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
God have I come to know these things. I used to never pick up my dogs poop in my backyard because the yard was never used and I was lazy. I recently moved to California and my dog now has to go on the street side. I have to pick up his poop every time and these bags help protect me from what evil may be located in his poop. Durable product and will continue to use.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I use these to clean out my cat's litter box. The best part - other than the fun color - is that they completely trap the smell. I don't worry about tears or problems. Been buying them for years and will continue to do so.
Michelle H.
Rogers, MN
Love these bags! Great for large dogs. Strong bags that don't rip easy and come in different colors. Can be hard to open. They also still work well and are still strong even if you leave them in your pocket and they go through the wash! Love the bags!
Tyler H.
These are great! Don't rip or tear. Can hold a lot. Only thing is sometimes they can be difficult to get open, it can be hard to find the top and when you do it can be hard to get it to open. Overall though they're great!
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
They are strong enough to hold big well y know , they don't rip easily, big enough to put your whole hand around it when picking up the doodoo , easy to fold down and put on your pocket
dunja A.
I like these bags because they have a good quality and do not tear as fast as many other bags which are more expensive. Great product
Katheryn M.
Guelph, Ontario
Great bags.. big enough for a handful scoop up. This is thick enough to not rip easy yet thin enough to roll up in the dispenser :)
Gessica L.
Muy practicas de cargar para limpiar los pupitos que dejan cuando salimos a pasear con ellos, ademas que son muy bonitas.
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
Are these compostable bags? Just curious in case I want to purchase!