BY PET SHOPPE

Quick & Easy. Refills for Waste Bag Dispenser. 3 Refill Rolls ~ 15 Bags per Roll. see more...

Meritt A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy bags of this sort - all different brands and styles. We currently have these and I do not like them! They are shorter in length so if you have a 'larger' dog, sometimes you have to be very very careful trying to tie these off!!! This plastic is thinner than most of the other brands as well. We have purple and orange and I don't like being able to see and fell the contents as well as worrying about the dry leaf or tiny stick poking through that I accidentally pick up with the poo.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We own these bags along with several other bands. I purchased this brand from Walgreens and they are okay, but not the best ones I have used. The plastic is thinner than others and I don't like being able to see into the bags. A plus for the clean-up bags is the nice creative pattern on the outside.
Leslie S.
Every dog owner needs clean-up bags. I bought these at Walgreens because it was convenient and cheap. However I have noticed that the plastic is rather thin, which has led to holes in the bags on more than one occasion.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN
I think the bags are thinner with this brand but I am not saying thats a bad thing. I am hoping it helps them decompose better in land fills.
Angela R.
The bags are thinner and you can smell their doo doo while its sealed or tied. Looking into getting a different brand.