Pet Shoppe Chicken Mini Knot Bones uploaded by Jessica H.

BY PET SHOPPE

Pork Skin Chews For Dogs. Easier to Digest than Rawhide. Nonstaining Mini Knot Bones have a delicious flavor dogs love.  They satisfy the need to chew without making a mess and clean your pet s teeth at the same time.  They are made with baked pork skin and are healthy and delicious.  A treat your pet is sure to enjoy. Pet Shoppe™ Quality products your best friend will love! Treated with Irritation.  For Your Safety. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.....80% min Crude Fat.....2% min Crude Fiber.....2% max Moisture.....13% max. see more...

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bokchito , OK
Sheldon loves Pet Shopper Chicken 🍗 Mini Knot Bones. We get his at Shopican.com we like playing keep away with the little knot bone 🍖 Sheldon is a Small Pomeranian. Yes have recommended to all my Dog loving friends 💙
My dogs love these bones. I like how they come in different sizes. The price is good as well.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
My dogs love these! They are perfect for the little one (35 lbs) but a little small for the larger one (65lbs) although the big one still likes to eat them and steals them from the little pup!
ashley E.
ashley E.
Houston, Tx
My dogs has to have more then one. he cant simply just take one. he alway comes back for more
ASHLEY H.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
These are a great way to keep your pup entertained and get the teeth a bit more clean. Be sure to watch your pet with it because mine tried to swallow a big chunk without chewing.
Marine A.
Marine A.
This is a great product because my dog loves it. And it's great because she loves eating bones in general. This is a treat I giver her not every day only when I want her to get distracted or she did something good. My dog loves these.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Adairsville, GA
My dogs love the knot bones! There are lots of different flavors and sizes too!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
These are great my little dog loves these she will play with it for a while then chew on it till the chicken is gone then hide it
Doris M.
Doris M.
San Francisco, CA
My dog loves these. Remember these are to be used as treats not as a full meal.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Is this sold at Petsmart?