Pet Shoppe Bone for Dogs

by Pet Shoppe

Premium beefhide treat are a safe and natural way to satisfy your dog s chewing needs. They are handmade from the finest free range-fed beef hides and contain no additives or preservatives. Help reduce tartar build-up and plaque and promotes better dental hygiene. All natural. 7® bone. Our basted products are recommended for outdoor use. ;

Do these make a mess at your house too??
Start your review of Pet Shoppe Bone for Dogs!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This brand has low quality ingredients and low standards.in reviews
My dog loves these kind of bones but I will not be buying this brand again!in reviews
Crystal B.
Fallston
My dog just choked to death on this bone. She got to the end. I watch her while chewing, hesitated to take it away , only long enough to use the restroom...then the nightmare occurred. She choked I couldn’t feel it until halfway to the vet er. Couldn’t get it out she suffocated on my lap on the way. I tried so hard to get it out and couldn’t. I’ve never been so devastated In my life. Please please never give these to your dog. My baby was only 17 months.
Tessa S.
Conway, AR
This is a horrible brand. They had to take the bones off the shelves in stores and quarantine them because they were turning black. The majority of this brand's stuff is made in China, and very cheaply made.
Valeri M.
Phoenix, AZ
Got this for my puppy and he loves it, he hides it and saves it for later! He weighs 3 pounds so you can only imagine how tiny he is and you catch him carrying this big thing around Hahahaha
MaryAnn F.
I'm so torn on these. They are cheap and my dog loves them, but he also has a sensitive system due to being abused as a puppy by his original owners. I'm hesitant to feed my dog sub-par materials knowing that I would never feed myself something with such questionable origins.
Nicole G.
Pet Shoppe treats are so unhealthy for your dogs. This brand has low quality ingredients and low standards. The only thing good about this brand is SOME of their toys.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 9
My does liked it but it lefts stains on their blankets! Ugg We will go with the cleaner kind!
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
The brown covering comes off everywhere. Gets stuck in your carpets and is hell trying to get out.
Caitlin C.
I got these for my dogs and it just made them explode from both ends. It was an absolute nightmare for days.
Heather G.
Jacksonville, NC
My dog loves these kind of bones but I will not be buying this brand again! They made a mess and gave my dog diarrhea
Heather P.
Gross! It is messy,smelly, and doesn't last very long! Will not buy this again!
Gross! It is messy,smelly, and doesn't last very long! Will not buy this again!