BY PET SHOPPE

Premium beefhide treat are a safe and natural way to satisfy your dog s chewing needs. They are handmade from the finest free range-fed beef hides and contain no additives or preservatives. Help reduce tartar build-up and plaque and promotes better dental hygiene. All natural. 7® bone. Our basted products are recommended for outdoor use. ; see more...

• Do these make a mess at your house too??1 Answers
  • "This brand has low quality ingredients and low standards." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these kind of bones but I will not be buying this brand again!" in 1 review
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Out of all the bones and treats at petco, my dog picked this one out himself. He loved the taste, loved the smell, and it lasted a little longer than bones typically do for him. All of this was great, but he threw it all up within in an hour of chewing it. We will not be buying this product again.
MaryAnn F.
I'm so torn on these. They are cheap and my dog loves them, but he also has a sensitive system due to being abused as a puppy by his original owners. I'm hesitant to feed my dog sub-par materials knowing that I would never feed myself something with such questionable origins.
Tessa S.
Conway, AR
This is a horrible brand. They had to take the bones off the shelves in stores and quarantine them because they were turning black. The majority of this brand's stuff is made in China, and very cheaply made.
Valeri M.
Phoenix, AZ
Got this for my puppy and he loves it, he hides it and saves it for later! He weighs 3 pounds so you can only imagine how tiny he is and you catch him carrying this big thing around Hahahaha
Nicole G.
Pet Shoppe treats are so unhealthy for your dogs. This brand has low quality ingredients and low standards. The only thing good about this brand is SOME of their toys.
milan r.
columbia, MD
My dog like this treat. Its safe and naturally satisfies my dogs chewing needs. They are handmade and contain no additives or preservatives.
Heather G.
Jacksonville, NC
My dog loves these kind of bones but I will not be buying this brand again! They made a mess and gave my dog diarrhea
Ashley M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love these but they stink and they upset my dogs tummy! I have decided not to give these to them anymore.
Caitlin C.
I got these for my dogs and it just made them explode from both ends. It was an absolute nightmare for days.
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
The brown covering comes off everywhere. Gets stuck in your carpets and is hell trying to get out.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these make a mess at your house too??