BY PET SHOPPE

Pork Skin Chews For Dogs. Easier to Digest than Rawhide. Nonstaining Mini Knot Bones have a delicious flavor dogs love.  They satisfy the need to chew without making a mess and clean your pet s teeth at the same time.  They are made with baked pork skin and are healthy and delicious.  A treat your pet is sure to enjoy. Pet Shoppe™ Quality products your best friend will love! Treated with Irritation.  For Your Safety. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.....75% min Crude Fat.....2% min Crude Fiber.....2% max Moisture.....13% max. see more...

Marvie R.
I can't believe my dog didn't like these. Wish I could have returned it but I threw out my receipt cause I was so sure she would like it. I was wrong.
Kimberly F.
Boynton Beach, FL
These bones are a hit in my house! I have to have multiple bones other wise they will try and steal them from each other.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
My dashound minitures love the bacon flavored knot bones. They go back in forth stealing each others bone!