BY WARNER BROTHERS

For most families, moving is a new beginning. But for the Creeds, it could be the beginning of the end. Because they've just moved in next door to a place that children built with broken dreams, "The Pet Sematary." It's a tiny patch of land that hides a mysterious Indian burial ground with the powers of resurrection. "Master Of The Macabre," Stephen King, will take you and the Creeds to hell and back. (But the Creeds don't have return tickets.) Your tour guide is kindly old Judd Crandall (Fred Gwynne), the neighborhood nice guy who knows the secrets of life, but has seen enough to firmly believe that "sometimes dead is better". Director Commentary, Featurette, "Stephen King Territory", "The Characters", "Filming the Horror". Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned).

Jay 💖.
This movie wasn't too bad. The main character was incredibly dumb and had very little growth,but the story itself and the way they made the movie was enjoyable,especially since I love horror/thriller movies. I liked the movie better than the book for once (something about the details Steven King uses makes me lose interest with the books sometimes) and I'd give it a 5.8/10.
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
I've always enjoyed the movie so I decided to listen to the book and it was very interesting and I really enjoyed the book version because it is very different from the movie so thumbs up
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The movie was astonishing, did get me scared not going to lie, it was just omg I got scared when the baby jumped on the floor and started running I was like omg lol but I liked it I don’t recommend for kids hahaha the beginning freaked me out haha especially cause he got ran over I was scared out but good movie
Jayda N.
Macon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved both the book and the movie version of Pet Sematary it was completely interesting it was scary gruesome also it had a little bit of emotional touch to it so it kept me very interested the whole time all the way to the end that was the point in this book where I simply didn't want to put it down
Tasha H.
Montpelier
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I hate to be cliché, but the book is better! This isn't a bad movie though, I've seen worse Steven King adaptations for sure! If you love horror you'll probably enjoy it.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This was an interesting story from Stephen King but I really didn’t care for it at all. Maybe due to the fact that the Man who was the main character was so stupid and didn’t learn his lesson. If you can’t like the main character then it’s hard to really enjoy the book. I found my self getting angry with him as he made mistake after mistake. Still the story itself is a winner and worth the read.
Lindsey L.
When I was younger, I used to watch this movie all the time, even though it always gave me nightmares.  I don't know if the acting is top notch, but they do a good job of freaking the audience out, especially when the kid comes back to life and is looking for his daddy....
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Oh my goodness this movie oh my I just always loved this movie man when that dog came back alive I had the scream face like man them eyes alone had me terrified. My goodness I recommend this movie if you have not seen it go watch. I'd definitely watch it again. I'd see it a million times more.
Morgan R.
Oxford, ME
I've both read the book and the movie, the book is definitely better. The actors were alright. My favorite scene was when the child was hiding in the house, very scary and nerve racking. I would watch it again.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
This one was always one of my favorites book as a kid not to mention the movie. I was hook on Stephen Kings books and I have the movie record just so I could watch it over and over again. Halloween time was the best to watch this. The little kid would always would give me the creeps. Ha
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I read the book and I like it but is the movie better than the book
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is this about? Is it any good?
Regina S.