Pet Select 20' Tie-Out Cable Heavy Weight

by Pet Select

Pet Select® 20' Heavy Weight Tie-Out Cable.
Rust proof.
Strong & secure.
Vinyl coated galvanized steel cable.
3 year money back guarantee.
For dogs up to 100lbs.
20 feet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet Select 20' Tie-Out Cable Heavy Weight!
How would you rate this product?
sarah O.
Holton
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely hated this cable. It was expensive. My dog broke it right away. So we went out and bought two more and put them both on him. He did ok for about a month then it got wet from the rain and broke. I will never buy this ever again.
Scarlett M.
Troutdale, VA
These cables work well as long as you ensure your pet cannot kink or bend the cord. With Siberian Huskies, the cables last approximately 6 months before replacing. Once the plastic breaks or cracks we replace them. Rarely will the cord knot up, when it does we leave the knot in the cord.
M W.
These I have tried and tried and like a dummy tried again to me its a waste of time to buy something that says tie out ( I thought me tie outside as in around a tree or a lead. but found the plastic coating would bend and twist and the crack and rust took me a dummy not to figure that out on the 2nd try lol and with 2 dogs it get pricey so I suggest a chain on a lead free from where dog can get it caught and don't waste money on these

Looking for your answer?