BY PET SAFE

The durable Plastic Door has a paintable frame and a soft, flexible tented lapthat is easy for your pet to push open. Pet doors can be installed almostanywhere in your home. Features: Quick and easy installation Includes: Snap on closing cover; Interior/Exterior frame; Core covers;Hardware and Installation Instructions. Material: ABS plastic and vinyl flap Pet Size: Pets up to 100 lbs Flap Opening: 10 1/8" x 16 1/4" Frame Dimensions: 12 1/2" x 19 3/4" Cut Out Dimensions: 11 1/4" x 19" Door Dimensions: Fits doors 1 1/16" - 2" thick see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
This door is great for little dogs! I do not recommend it for bigger dogs because they might not be able to fit but overall it's great to have for the little ones so you don't have to keep opening your door!
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
This was a great thing for my dogs it gave them freedom to come in and out as they pleased! I got mine from Petco. It wasn't super cheap but was worth the freedom it gave my dogs, not to mention I didn't have to get up and let them in and out all the time. The only downside to this was I found it a little difficult to install.
Erika P.
We used this dog door for a really long time! It works really well and my Great Dane puppy was able to fit in it for quite a while but he eventually got too big for it unfortunately!
Lauren  P.
I definitely want one of these one day when we own our own house! I can't wait and I'm sure the doggies will love it even more than me!
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Is this hard to install??