BY PET SAFE

Give your pets the freedom they deserve. Features include: Telescoping tunnel which allows for installation in walls 4 3/4" to 7 1/4" thick Double flap system insulates for energy efficiency Durable, white aluminum frame with dark trim Single locking cover fits on the inside or outside Easy do-it-yourself kit complete with instructions Lifetime limited warranty Large: Flap Opening: 10 3/8"W x 15 3/8"H; Cut Out: 11 7/16"W x 181/8"H; Outside/Overall: 14 1/4"W x 21 1/16"H see more...

ana g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought the small one and we love it. Its so easy to install and my dog loves it. It looks amazing too once it's installed, ours matched perfect with our furniture.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a good product. We installed the XL size for our two dogs to be able to go in and out of the garage as they want. It is good quality and has held up well. We did have to replace the flap once when one dog decided to chew it in half. The replacement flap was easy to install.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this door and I do too! no more getting up every little while to let him out in the yard. he goes and comes how he pleases.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Such a great doggy door. It works great and it's a good price. Great product. My aunts dog loves his doggy door. So fun
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It's a super great doggie door I think the only bad thing is , is the installation of the door into your home itself
vera g.
Keep your dog safe from the cold and install a doggie door so he has free access in and out to relieve himself
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
Was this easy to install?
Dina A.
Yes my kid installed it...