BY PET QWERKS

9" Plush ToyAn all time favorite toy for dogs. This one makes cute chattering sounds. Electronic voice!- SKU: KLRWTR0535 see more...

Abigail K.
Rockwall, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog is so entertained by this toy. It also does not fall apart or is not ripped apart easily so that's a huge plus. I would definitely recommend.
Alex W.
Glen Allen, VA
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves this toy!! First off, we can all admit that it is totally adorable but it’s such great quality too! No disappointments here
Kira D.
Longview
Purchased at: PETCO
She loves her hedgehog! She’s had it for years and will not part with it, it’s become part of our family
Danica R.
Amarillo
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves to play with the stuffed pets always squeaking and tearing them apart it’s so cute!
Destiny S.
Isanti
Purchased at: PETCO
My dogs loved it. They loved to take it outside. The battery lasts awhile. Very impressed.
Purchased at: PETCO
Haha i love when my dog runs up and down in the backyard with his toy in his mouth. The hedgehog has to be his new favorite toy.Pet Qwerks P140 Hedgehog Electronic Voice 9 in.
Briana H.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a very active dog, therefore he needs his toys and this one is one of his favorites!
marie m.
Antioch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Like this products afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once.......
Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure......
Morgan K.
Purchased at: PETCO
Cute weird and fun. Everything my husband loves. He will always have this thing in his mouth since I bought it for him, really helps him get his chewing behaviour out
SNOOKZINTHE6IX ..
Purchased at: PetSmart
Hahaha I have 9 of these stored away for my little guys! Either they are fighting for it, hiding it, or snuggling with it! Love it to bits cute and fun to play with.