BY PET QWERKS

Pet Qwerks-Medium Antler: Peanut Butter. Duplicated from real elk and deer antlers! Nylon antlers provide a safe and satisfying chewing experience while helping to lean your pets teeth and freshening breath. Your dog can now enjoy the antler chewing experience without the shards or sharp points of natural antlers. No added chemicals or preservatives. This package contains one 4- 1/4x2x1 inch medium antler. Imported. see more...

Diane S.
My dogs love it they won’t eat anything else , it’s like they’re addicted . I bought this product online but I’m sure you can buy It anywhere and the best part about it is that it’s good for any dog.this is very affordable and very durable , I highly recommend this to all dog moms and dads.
crystal j.
This is my dog's favorite favorite they love it they goblet right off as soon as they smell it or hear it coming I would highly recommend it
Charlotte G.
Powhatan, VA
These were not too expensive and easy to find. My dog enjoyed them and finish them quickly. Would recommend.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! My dog LOVE THEM!
Aida M.
Le ayuda a mi perrita a deshacerse de el sarro que se le acumula por comer cantidades de comida y le hace sentir bien su mandibula canina xD
Marcello P.
Seibls o wue dize sobre esse produto .... Normal... normal.......... normal....... Mas parece ser bom. .