BY PET QWERKS

Pictured in Small - PQK1002: Features: -Dog toy-Interactive, "talks" when it senses motion and then turns itself automatically-Sounds emitted will keep you and your pet entertained for hours-Replaceable batteries-Indoor / outdoor use. Options: -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small Weight: 0.2 lb-Small Dimensions: 2.2" H x 2.2" W x 2.2" D-Medium Weight: 0.25 lb-Medium Dimensions: 2.75" H x 2.75" W x 2.75" D-Large Weight: 0.3 lb-Large Dimensions: 3.2" H x 3.2" W x 3.2" D. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
My dog like it a lot which to me is all that matters. its is good for the price and quality. I will buy another one for my other dog. i do recommend this my dog plays with it constantly. Keeps my dog active. I will buy this again. I also like the brands other products.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
I have two yorkies and this is one of their favorite toys. They will play all day with it. It's plastic so you can't throw it it will break. Perfect for a big and small dog. I will buy this again
Lesly R.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT
My pitbull loves playing with this. When he's getting annoying inside the house I take him out and throw the ball and he's entertained
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
The best toy ever for lab at first he was scared of it but when he got use to it watching my lab play with this is amazing
Johanna l.
Johanna l.
He loves to tosses this around and run like crazy to get a hold of one and he actually moves them with hus little nose
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Irwin, PA
My dog loves this toy. It makes noises which are her favorite type of toy and is hard for her to destroy!
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
San juan, Puerto Rico
Súper bueno mi perra le encanta jugar con este tipo de juguete ya que produce sonido y eso ella le gusta.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
My dog loves this toy he thinks it a weired noise its funny my dog is small that uses it
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
My dog really.likes this and will bring it back and forth to play ball. It's a nice toy.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
My dogs absolutely love these types of balls they chew it up like it's a rope.