BY PET QWERKS

Pet Qwerks-Large Antler: Peanut Butter. Duplicated from real elk and deer antlers! Nylon antlers provide a safe and satisfying chewing experience while helping to lean your pets teeth and freshening breath. Your dog can now enjoy the antler chewing experience without the shards or sharp points of natural antlers. No added chemicals or preservatives. This package contains one 5- 3/4x2-1/4x1-1/2 inch large antler. Imported. see more...

Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
It lasts a long time for my dog and she loves it. Especially the flavor! It’s good for her teeth and she stoped chewing other things when I gave her this bone. The price is very good and I would definitely recommend it.
Lisa O.
She justices anything with peanut butter. This is a delicious treat she gets once a month. Take up to 2 hours for her to finish every last bite.
Janee M.
Bronx
Great items for puppies. I brought this for my new puppy and she loves . Its not so pricey and can be found in most pet stores.
Tumelo Stephanie M.
Edmonton
My dog loves this peanut butter bone! Great product, I recommend theses bones to all my fellow pet parents!
Milly E.
Aylesbury
This is a good product for my dog I’m sure he loved it so yes he enjoys it a lot it is good value g