BY PET QWERKS

Animal sounds x-tire balls are a pair of small tires ruggedly molded as a single ball with a motion activated animal sounds babble ball inside. They're easy for dogs to retrieve and the realistic animal sounds will keep your pet company when left alone. Replaceable batteries allow this toy to be around for a long, long time. Features include: - Talking - Replaceable batteries- Pet item see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would rather give this ZERO stars than 1 but that's not an option. This is THE WORST dog toy on the market. It shouldn't even be manufactured. It is so obnoxious, extremely loud and ANNOYING!!!! The toy makes non stop animal sounds at the slightest movement. We tried to drown the toy in water to kill the battery but even that didn't work. We ended up having to smash the plastic ball out of the tire so we could keep the tire for our dog but she didn't care for it by itself either. We couldn't throw that toy out of our house fast enough.
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
This is a very fun and durable toy for inside or out side. Also certain treats will fit in here that they have to roll around until it falls out ( can be challenging- but a good laugh & exercise!)
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
My dog didn't stay happy with this toy very long. The toy was hard for her to get in her mouth and some of the sounds freaked her out.
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX
This toy was a gift for my dog from a friend and my dog loved it. I'll definitely buy for the rest of my dogs...
Brianna G.
Kent
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Funny and dogs love to play with it! Durable but can break after a certain amount of play time
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Love this , long lasting not to mention that my dogs enjoy my laying tug a war with it.
Maria N.
Is excellent my dog ​​spends hours playing .. no toy or left undisturbed a second
Taylor S.
Winnipeg , MB
Our dog goes absolutely crazy for this toy. It is one of his favourites. He loves chasing it and throwing it for himself. The sounds entertain him for hours on end. He likes to chew the rubber off of it but he is a very heavy chewer.