Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPet Pride
pet pride healthy variety mix dry dog food

pet pride® healthy variety mix dry dog food

by Pet Pride

Your dog is special and deserves the best wholesome nutrition with rich flavor. Pet Pride® Healthy Variety Mix Dog Food is a combination of eight, moist, chewy chunks and crunchy pieces, each with a delicious flavor. With Pet Pride®, your dog with be a healthy and active member of your family. Pet Pride® supports local animal shelters and humane societies near you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of pet pride® healthy variety mix dry dog food !
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dogs eat it. So again they can’t speak our language and are happy when it’s in their bowls so I’d say they enjoy it.
Janna F.
Beaumont, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Serviceable food. I try to supplement with higher grade treats and the occasional chicken breast my 5 little babies steal from my plate. Doesn't cause digestive troubles in my cats at all. I DO however switch to a little more expensive food if one of them is pregnant.
Samantha C.
Tipp City, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have three dogs all different breeds and thus is the only food brand, with all three main ingredients listed first, that all dogs have agreed on.
Breonica D.
All of our dogs love pet pride dry dog food. Our Kroger actually carries 50 lb. Bags for like $16. This goes a long way even for our 3 furbabies.
member-e416c
I have a young pit bull. He loves it. He is very healthy. I have tried different budget foods in the post and it messed my dogs stomach up. With post pride it is in my budget and he didn't have stomach issues
Summer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoys this food it’s very healthy and very price appropriate we will keep purchasing for sure
Shannon R.
Toledo, OH
My dog loves this so much and i think your dog would love them to they would love extra filling
Selena V.
Madison
My dog loves this product! I can just see her happy face as she chews :) very recommendable
Abigail G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I live a block away from smiths so this is the food I buy my dog. She loves it and the price is really good.

Looking for your answer?