BY PET PALS #28 in Pet Apparel

Casual Canine Basic Ribbed Tanks are comfortable, fashionable basic tank tops for dogs. Made of soft and stretchy cotton with a high-cut, stay-dry belly. A must for every dog's wardrobe. Light, comfortable ribbed tank is a great look year-round. A soft and stretchy ribbed cotton design with a high cut belly. Each is packaged in a polybag with a hanger and hangtag. see more...

Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Jessica R.
North Augusta, SC
I really love this product! I have a jack russel and it fits him so well! Definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a small dog!
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
My dog Zoey has one and it's the cutest thing on her!!! she's like a little teddy bear
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
My baby pug loves wearing her tank especially on the cool days it also helps on her sheeding
alma p.
Wilmington , CA
If you like to dress up ur dog I think this is the way to go these are so cute for the fall and winter
Ali W.
Greensburg, PA
My pup loves to wear this tank top it's the perfect size and protects her from the Sun.
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Eu queroooooo isso pra ontemmmmm! Hahahahaha que coisa mais fofa. Nao tenho estrutura pra isso
Luana S.

In summer it should be very beautiful because no one deserves to wear cool clothes in the summer, well, that is also works with our pets they want to have style but also want to feel refreshed. I just think it's missing a picture to look more beautiful or even a pocket. thanks
Laiane T.
sao sebastiao do paraiso
minha cachorrinha ficaria mais lindas com essa com essa roupinha na hora dos passeios , com certeza compraria
Shakira W.
My dog loves tanks and I've bought him one and they aren't really tight but they fit perfectly
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Do these come in different size?
Kristi S.
Keokuk, Iowa
My daughter is allergic to our dog. We didn't want to give him away so we keep him in the garage during the winter. Would this help keep him warm?
Gabby B.
Can this fit cats
Miriam M.
Simpsonville, SC
What sizes does it come in?