BY PET PALS

Keep your mind at ease while your pet stays comfy and safe with this reflective dog collar. The collar features full-length reflective taping that illuminates when hit by headlights or flashlights, adding an extra element of safety to early morning or late night walks around the neighborhood. In addition, it adjusts for your dog's comfort and clips closed with a sturdy contoured plastic buckle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carly M.
Pekin, IL
I have a 2 month old Chocolate Lab that wears this & it is wonderful. When I'm out walking her I love the reflective band on it so I can tell where she is at & if cars are approaching. I definitely recommend having a reflective collar for any size, age or breed of dog. They work phenomenally for many reasons.
Kristina L.
I have two big labs that weigh over a hundred pounds each and these work great. We always make sure they wear these while camping so we can spot them easier at night because of the reflective bands.
Evelynn D.
Great idea. I wish more people would put reflective collars on their dogs. My dog personally has a orange light up collar for when we walk at night.