BY PET PALS

Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness Crafted to perfection, this Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness ensures optimal comfort to allow for easy, unrestricted movements. Made from high grade polyester, this stylish dog harness flaunts a smooth, soft texture to keep your pets comfortable at all times. Reinforced stitching at stretch points imparts greater durability to the design, and enhances the longevity of this dog harness. Fully adjustable design allows you to customize both the neck and chest straps for better comfort and a secure fit. Featuring a secure D-ring for leash attachment, the dog harness allows better control with young, energetic pets without restricting the neck. The charming paw print design adds to the visual appeal of this dog harness and gives it a classic yet stylish look. Product Features: This dog harness allows for easy, unrestricted movements. The high grade polyester used in this dog harness has a soft, smooth texture. The stretch points in this dog harness have reinforced stitching for added durability. This fully adjustable dog harness allows easy customization of the neck and chest straps size. This dog harness has a secure D-ring for leash attachment. This dog harness has a charming look with its paw print design. Item Specifications: Color/Flavour: Black Blue Green Pink Purple Material: Nylon Size Adjust to Fit Chests 0.375" 8" to 14" 0.625" 14" to 20" 0.75" 20" to 28" 1" 28" to 36" Instructions: 1. Position D-ring at center of girth strap and unfasten buckle. 2. Slip neck strap over dog's head and place dog's left front leg through opening between neck and girth straps so chest strap runs between the dog's legs. 3. Loop girth strap over body and fasten. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly see more...

Nicole C.
Nicole C.
My beautiful pup loves putting this harness on because that means its time to go on a walk! ! she has no issues with it rubbing or pinching. The only problem I have is it coming apart at the clip sometimes. I'm not sure why? other than that it's been great! It's adjustable in a couple places, and fits my girl perfectly.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
This is a great harness for my puggle. Very easy to get on and off and he seems to be very comfortable in it. Leash clips on quickly so everyone is happy and stress free.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
My dog doesn't have this exact harness but she has something similar. Harness' are probably the best thing ever to get your dog! It's much easier to train your dog at a young age to walk with you using this
Mary D.
Mary D.
My dog usually hates wearing harnesses but when I put this one on her, she was super calm! I guess it was comfortable? Lol but it's really good quality.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Fits my dog well. It's tight on her but it doesn't rub against her skin, it's a perfect fit. It works well and it's fashionable
Luara R.
Luara R.
Worcester , Ma
Eu preciso de um desse, pq minha cachorra sempre sai correndo e solta da corrente
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
We have this in black. it was great to have when training him to go for walks. it gives great control over curious puppies!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newnan, GA
Harnesses are the best way to go especially if you're training your dog. I love these so much more than collars because it doesn't choke them. I feel a whole lot better when my dog wears a harness versus a collar because he chokes every time he tries to run with a collar
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I bought this for my Pomeranian at Pet Smart. The cost was reasonable. My dog doesn't seem to like it though. When we are walking I think it rubs the back of her front legs. I would recommend other dog owners spend the extra money and get a more comfortable harness.