Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Hope S.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.

BY PET PALS #14 in Dog Accessories

Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness Crafted to perfection, this Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness ensures optimal comfort to allow for easy, unrestricted movements. Made from high grade polyester, this stylish dog harness flaunts a smooth, soft texture to keep your pets comfortable at all times. Reinforced stitching at stretch points imparts greater durability to the design, and enhances the longevity of this dog harness. Fully adjustable design allows you to customize both the neck and chest straps for better comfort and a secure fit. Featuring a secure D-ring for leash attachment, the dog harness allows better control with young, energetic pets without restricting the neck. The charming paw print design adds to the visual appeal of this dog harness and gives it a classic yet stylish look. Product Features: This dog harness allows for easy, unrestricted movements. The high grade polyester used in this dog harness has a soft, smooth texture. The stretch points in this dog harness have reinforced stitching for added durability. This fully adjustable dog harness allows easy customization of the neck and chest straps size. This dog harness has a secure D-ring for leash attachment. This dog harness has a charming look with its paw print design. Item Specifications: Color/Flavour: Black Blue Green Pink Purple Material: Nylon Size Adjust to Fit Chests 0.375" 8" to 14" 0.625" 14" to 20" 0.75" 20" to 28" 1" 28" to 36" Instructions: 1. Position D-ring at center of girth strap and unfasten buckle. 2. Slip neck strap over dog's head and place dog's left front leg through opening between neck and girth straps so chest strap runs between the dog's legs. 3. Loop girth strap over body and fasten. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly see more...

Ericka C.
Ericka C.
I bought one of these for my golden retriever and she loves it sometimes i think she loves it a little to much hah
Lisa g.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert
I have this harness for my puppy. he loves it. i like harnesses better than colors. the harness doesn't pull on your dogs throat when he or she runs. however, the collars do.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Hialeah, FL
I have this product in color blue for my dog . Every time I place it on the floor my dog knows it's time for a walk . It's really easy to put on your dog .
Rachel  R.
Rachel R.
Lompoc, CA
I go through so many. My dog likes to change her leashes. She likes different ones....................
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are great for any size dog when you are training, they pull too hard on a leash, or you just need extra help when walking your dog. Very secure
Mary G.
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
It's very difficult to control my crazy puppy but this collar does the trick. Normal collars always come of or get torn by my boy. This collar prevents him from getting out of it and from eating it like a chew toy. I've had this collar for about a month now and it's great!!
Kacie E.
Kacie E.
Haskell, TX
I have two English Bulldogs and this product is great for going on a walk threw town. I would recommend this product for anyone with smaller dogs
diana p.
diana p.
This is a great product for my crazy dog! I also bought one for a friend recently! They are amazing and I would definitely recommend them!
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville , NC
I absolutely love this product!!! My dog had a different harness recently and it would always cut into her neck and cause her to be uncomfortable on walks, but this harness is perfectly comfortable for her and easy for me to put on her!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I bought one of these harnesses for my dog because she hated all the other harnesses. This one, she actually doesn't mind. It fits her well even though she is a little chubby and she loves it! We go on walks all the time and it doesn't bother her at all!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I need some help. I have gone through 2 harnesses for my dog, because she chews each one off. What should I be doing differently?
Darleny L.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I have a husky, do you think this would work for her?
Aprell P.
Aprell P.
How easy is it for a dog to wiggle it's way out of this one?