Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Hope S.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.

BY PET PALS #11 in Dog Accessories

Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness Crafted to perfection, this Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness ensures optimal comfort to allow for easy, unrestricted movements. Made from high grade polyester, this stylish dog harness flaunts a smooth, soft texture to keep your pets comfortable at all times. Reinforced stitching at stretch points imparts greater durability to the design, and enhances the longevity of this dog harness. Fully adjustable design allows you to customize both the neck and chest straps for better comfort and a secure fit. Featuring a secure D-ring for leash attachment, the dog harness allows better control with young, energetic pets without restricting the neck. The charming paw print design adds to the visual appeal of this dog harness and gives it a classic yet stylish look. Product Features: This dog harness allows for easy, unrestricted movements. The high grade polyester used in this dog harness has a soft, smooth texture. The stretch points in this dog harness have reinforced stitching for added durability. This fully adjustable dog harness allows easy customization of the neck and chest straps size. This dog harness has a secure D-ring for leash attachment. This dog harness has a charming look with its paw print design. Item Specifications: Color/Flavour: Black Blue Green Pink Purple Material: Nylon Size Adjust to Fit Chests 0.375" 8" to 14" 0.625" 14" to 20" 0.75" 20" to 28" 1" 28" to 36" Instructions: 1. Position D-ring at center of girth strap and unfasten buckle. 2. Slip neck strap over dog's head and place dog's left front leg through opening between neck and girth straps so chest strap runs between the dog's legs. 3. Loop girth strap over body and fasten. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly see more...

Lindsey n.
Great for taking the pup on a run. she always pulls or drags and this harness prevents that from happening.
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
It's very difficult to control my crazy puppy but this collar does the trick. Normal collars always come of or get torn by my boy. This collar prevents him from getting out of it and from eating it like a chew toy. I've had this collar for about a month now and it's great!!
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Es bellisima y hay de varios modelos me gusta muchisimo y es diferente a las convencionales esta bellisima
Bethany O.
Madison, TN
Pet Lover Expert
No more choking! Loving it, more control, less guilt, and my pup is a happier dog, plus, great handle for emercencys
Viviana M.
Absolutely love it and so does my pet. She can wear it all day and not be bothered by it. She loves going on walks now.
Lily T.
My girl dog, lady, prefers a harness over a collar when we go out for walks. I love how this one looks and she has no problems with it either!
Kacie E.
Haskell, TX
I have two English Bulldogs and this product is great for going on a walk threw town. I would recommend this product for anyone with smaller dogs
Dawna M.
Cincinnati, OH
#Bestof2015
my dog likes to pull and I don't like how they choke her so this works great I highly recommend it if you have a puller in your hands.
De'Asia M.
Dixon, KY
I honestly lime harness better for dogs when walking them because I don't like them getting chocked!
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
This is a super cute harness that would look good on any pup. Harnesses are great for bigger dogs or puppies just learning how to walk on a leash.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I need some help. I have gone through 2 harnesses for my dog, because she chews each one off. What should I be doing differently?
Aprell P.
Pet Lover Expert
How easy is it for a dog to wiggle it's way out of this one?
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I have a husky, do you think this would work for her?