Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Hope S.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.

BY PET PALS #11 in Dog Accessories

Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness Crafted to perfection, this Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness ensures optimal comfort to allow for easy, unrestricted movements. Made from high grade polyester, this stylish dog harness flaunts a smooth, soft texture to keep your pets comfortable at all times. Reinforced stitching at stretch points imparts greater durability to the design, and enhances the longevity of this dog harness. Fully adjustable design allows you to customize both the neck and chest straps for better comfort and a secure fit. Featuring a secure D-ring for leash attachment, the dog harness allows better control with young, energetic pets without restricting the neck. The charming paw print design adds to the visual appeal of this dog harness and gives it a classic yet stylish look. Product Features: This dog harness allows for easy, unrestricted movements. The high grade polyester used in this dog harness has a soft, smooth texture. The stretch points in this dog harness have reinforced stitching for added durability. This fully adjustable dog harness allows easy customization of the neck and chest straps size. This dog harness has a secure D-ring for leash attachment. This dog harness has a charming look with its paw print design. Item Specifications: Color/Flavour: Black Blue Green Pink Purple Material: Nylon Size Adjust to Fit Chests 0.375" 8" to 14" 0.625" 14" to 20" 0.75" 20" to 28" 1" 28" to 36" Instructions: 1. Position D-ring at center of girth strap and unfasten buckle. 2. Slip neck strap over dog's head and place dog's left front leg through opening between neck and girth straps so chest strap runs between the dog's legs. 3. Loop girth strap over body and fasten. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly see more...

Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I have a big dog that likes to pull and this kind of harness doesn't really work for her, but other then late is great
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I absolutely love these harness collars. They work amazing and My Joey isn't scared for me to put it on him. Keeps him from choking which is a bonus
Holly n.
Pet Lover Expert
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natalia G.
Orlando, FL
I"d love this collar for my puppy, she's only 3 pounds, and I don't want another big or rusty collar that can harm herlittle neck.
Michelle O.
Winnetka, IL
My dog absolutely loves this harness! It is safer for him to use this harness than using a standard neck collar. Walks are now more enjoyable than ever! I am so thankful for this product because it not only keeps me happy but it keeps my dog happier than ever! I would strongly recommend trying this product out especially on small dogs.
Mary R.
Pet Lover Expert
I like this harness. It doesn't harm your dog neck from pulling. Is greta material. and is safe for your dog and for you to have more control of your dog, mines try to chew his but could reach it lol
Amanda T.
Laurel, DE
I purchased this harness because of the material. Our dog is a rather big 1 year old pharohound/pitbull. It worked great! She didn't mine wearing it and it didn't bother her at all. However make sure you have it snugly on, our son put it on her loose and she got it and chewed out of it. Not at all a manufacturer error just a heads up! Over all great harness best fit and great color options!!
Nanci B.
Gresham , OR
I have a crazy beagle that thinks she can lead the way! It's so hard to keep up with her when we go on walks, so I decided to splurge on this harness. It's by far the best harness I have bought and tried on my puppy bears! <3
Dawna M.
Cincinnati, OH
#Bestof2015
my dog likes to pull and I don't like how they choke her so this works great I highly recommend it if you have a puller in your hands.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great product! My parents had to buy one for the dog I grew up with, and it really worked well with our dog. I would highly recommend this product.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I need some help. I have gone through 2 harnesses for my dog, because she chews each one off. What should I be doing differently?
Aprell P.
Pet Lover Expert
How easy is it for a dog to wiggle it's way out of this one?
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I have a husky, do you think this would work for her?