Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Hope S.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.

BY PET PALS #14 in Dog Accessories

Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness Crafted to perfection, this Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness ensures optimal comfort to allow for easy, unrestricted movements. Made from high grade polyester, this stylish dog harness flaunts a smooth, soft texture to keep your pets comfortable at all times. Reinforced stitching at stretch points imparts greater durability to the design, and enhances the longevity of this dog harness. Fully adjustable design allows you to customize both the neck and chest straps for better comfort and a secure fit. Featuring a secure D-ring for leash attachment, the dog harness allows better control with young, energetic pets without restricting the neck. The charming paw print design adds to the visual appeal of this dog harness and gives it a classic yet stylish look. Product Features: This dog harness allows for easy, unrestricted movements. The high grade polyester used in this dog harness has a soft, smooth texture. The stretch points in this dog harness have reinforced stitching for added durability. This fully adjustable dog harness allows easy customization of the neck and chest straps size. This dog harness has a secure D-ring for leash attachment. This dog harness has a charming look with its paw print design. Item Specifications: Color/Flavour: Black Blue Green Pink Purple Material: Nylon Size Adjust to Fit Chests 0.375" 8" to 14" 0.625" 14" to 20" 0.75" 20" to 28" 1" 28" to 36" Instructions: 1. Position D-ring at center of girth strap and unfasten buckle. 2. Slip neck strap over dog's head and place dog's left front leg through opening between neck and girth straps so chest strap runs between the dog's legs. 3. Loop girth strap over body and fasten. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly see more...

lilly11207 r.
lilly11207 r.
Cape Coral, FL
I needed something to keep my dog from choking herself and this helped so much. Its great because it doesn't pull on her neck like previous collars she had.
Lily T.
Lily T.
My girl dog, lady, prefers a harness over a collar when we go out for walks. I love how this one looks and she has no problems with it either!
Annabell B.
Annabell B.
Marietta, GA
My husky is a recent rescue and didn't seen to be very leash trained when I got her...I got this harness and now she's much better, less tugging and choking. Since it's far enough away from her face she can't chew through it and the bright pink makes it easy to see, even through her fluffy coat.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Awe this is so cute, but i don't think it would fit my pitbull, it might not work on it ! it looks for smaller dogs .
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
This harness is a great choice for your pet. My dog did not have any trouble wearing this. There was no excess chafing and it seems to be comfortable.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Orlando, FL
I"d love this collar for my puppy, she's only 3 pounds, and I don't want another big or rusty collar that can harm herlittle neck.
Kianna R.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Works great, really durable. I really enjoyed this product and so did my dog. I'd recommend
Lindsey n.
Lindsey n.
Great for taking the pup on a run. she always pulls or drags and this harness prevents that from happening.
Alexandria  N.
Alexandria N.
Beloit, OH
This product makes walking a pup so much easier, not only because it helps control better but it also helps reduce the amounts of times our little pup tangles himself up with the leash between his legs.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Boling, TX
I love this product! My daugters dog can almost drag her when we go walking. This product is very durable and I'll be buying a back up one. I highly recommended this product!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I need some help. I have gone through 2 harnesses for my dog, because she chews each one off. What should I be doing differently?
Darleny L.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I have a husky, do you think this would work for her?
Aprell P.
Aprell P.
How easy is it for a dog to wiggle it's way out of this one?