Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Hope S.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.

BY PET PALS #11 in Dog Accessories

Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness Crafted to perfection, this Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness ensures optimal comfort to allow for easy, unrestricted movements. Made from high grade polyester, this stylish dog harness flaunts a smooth, soft texture to keep your pets comfortable at all times. Reinforced stitching at stretch points imparts greater durability to the design, and enhances the longevity of this dog harness. Fully adjustable design allows you to customize both the neck and chest straps for better comfort and a secure fit. Featuring a secure D-ring for leash attachment, the dog harness allows better control with young, energetic pets without restricting the neck. The charming paw print design adds to the visual appeal of this dog harness and gives it a classic yet stylish look. Product Features: This dog harness allows for easy, unrestricted movements. The high grade polyester used in this dog harness has a soft, smooth texture. The stretch points in this dog harness have reinforced stitching for added durability. This fully adjustable dog harness allows easy customization of the neck and chest straps size. This dog harness has a secure D-ring for leash attachment. This dog harness has a charming look with its paw print design. Item Specifications: Color/Flavour: Black Blue Green Pink Purple Material: Nylon Size Adjust to Fit Chests 0.375" 8" to 14" 0.625" 14" to 20" 0.75" 20" to 28" 1" 28" to 36" Instructions: 1. Position D-ring at center of girth strap and unfasten buckle. 2. Slip neck strap over dog's head and place dog's left front leg through opening between neck and girth straps so chest strap runs between the dog's legs. 3. Loop girth strap over body and fasten. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly see more...

Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
I go through so many. My dog likes to change her leashes. She likes different ones....................
Erica S.
Boling, TX
I love this product! My daugters dog can almost drag her when we go walking. This product is very durable and I'll be buying a back up one. I highly recommended this product!
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
This product makes walking a pup so much easier, not only because it helps control better but it also helps reduce the amounts of times our little pup tangles himself up with the leash between his legs.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Works great, really durable. I really enjoyed this product and so did my dog. I'd recommend
Annabell B.
Marietta, GA
My husky is a recent rescue and didn't seen to be very leash trained when I got her...I got this harness and now she's much better, less tugging and choking. Since it's far enough away from her face she can't chew through it and the bright pink makes it easy to see, even through her fluffy coat.
Jasmine B.
Awe this is so cute, but i don't think it would fit my pitbull, it might not work on it ! it looks for smaller dogs .
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I bought one of these harnesses for my dog because she hated all the other harnesses. This one, she actually doesn't mind. It fits her well even though she is a little chubby and she loves it! We go on walks all the time and it doesn't bother her at all!
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love this product!!! My dog had a different harness recently and it would always cut into her neck and cause her to be uncomfortable on walks, but this harness is perfectly comfortable for her and easy for me to put on her!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are great for any size dog when you are training, they pull too hard on a leash, or you just need extra help when walking your dog. Very secure
Lindsey n.
Great for taking the pup on a run. she always pulls or drags and this harness prevents that from happening.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I need some help. I have gone through 2 harnesses for my dog, because she chews each one off. What should I be doing differently?
Aprell P.
Pet Lover Expert
How easy is it for a dog to wiggle it's way out of this one?
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I have a husky, do you think this would work for her?