Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Hope S.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.

BY PET PALS #14 in Dog Accessories

Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness Crafted to perfection, this Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness ensures optimal comfort to allow for easy, unrestricted movements. Made from high grade polyester, this stylish dog harness flaunts a smooth, soft texture to keep your pets comfortable at all times. Reinforced stitching at stretch points imparts greater durability to the design, and enhances the longevity of this dog harness. Fully adjustable design allows you to customize both the neck and chest straps for better comfort and a secure fit. Featuring a secure D-ring for leash attachment, the dog harness allows better control with young, energetic pets without restricting the neck. The charming paw print design adds to the visual appeal of this dog harness and gives it a classic yet stylish look. Product Features: This dog harness allows for easy, unrestricted movements. The high grade polyester used in this dog harness has a soft, smooth texture. The stretch points in this dog harness have reinforced stitching for added durability. This fully adjustable dog harness allows easy customization of the neck and chest straps size. This dog harness has a secure D-ring for leash attachment. This dog harness has a charming look with its paw print design. Item Specifications: Color/Flavour: Black Blue Green Pink Purple Material: Nylon Size Adjust to Fit Chests 0.375" 8" to 14" 0.625" 14" to 20" 0.75" 20" to 28" 1" 28" to 36" Instructions: 1. Position D-ring at center of girth strap and unfasten buckle. 2. Slip neck strap over dog's head and place dog's left front leg through opening between neck and girth straps so chest strap runs between the dog's legs. 3. Loop girth strap over body and fasten. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly see more...

Dawna M.
Dawna M.
Cincinnati, OH
#Bestof2015
my dog likes to pull and I don't like how they choke her so this works great I highly recommend it if you have a puller in your hands.
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Madison, TN
No more choking! Loving it, more control, less guilt, and my pup is a happier dog, plus, great handle for emercencys
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Es bellisima y hay de varios modelos me gusta muchisimo y es diferente a las convencionales esta bellisima
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I absolutely love these harness collars. They work amazing and My Joey isn't scared for me to put it on him. Keeps him from choking which is a bonus
Sam P.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
This is a super cute harness that would look good on any pup. Harnesses are great for bigger dogs or puppies just learning how to walk on a leash.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
I have a big dog that likes to pull and this kind of harness doesn't really work for her, but other then late is great
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
I love this harness, it is easy to put on, works wonderfully, and i just totally love the color and the print
Holly n.
Holly n.
Pet Lover Expert
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
De'Asia M.
De'Asia M.
Dixon, KY
I honestly lime harness better for dogs when walking them because I don't like them getting chocked!
marissa s.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
This is a great product! My parents had to buy one for the dog I grew up with, and it really worked well with our dog. I would highly recommend this product.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I need some help. I have gone through 2 harnesses for my dog, because she chews each one off. What should I be doing differently?
Darleny L.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I have a husky, do you think this would work for her?
Aprell P.
Aprell P.
How easy is it for a dog to wiggle it's way out of this one?