Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Hope S.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.

BY PET PALS #14 in Dog Accessories

Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness Crafted to perfection, this Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness ensures optimal comfort to allow for easy, unrestricted movements. Made from high grade polyester, this stylish dog harness flaunts a smooth, soft texture to keep your pets comfortable at all times. Reinforced stitching at stretch points imparts greater durability to the design, and enhances the longevity of this dog harness. Fully adjustable design allows you to customize both the neck and chest straps for better comfort and a secure fit. Featuring a secure D-ring for leash attachment, the dog harness allows better control with young, energetic pets without restricting the neck. The charming paw print design adds to the visual appeal of this dog harness and gives it a classic yet stylish look. Product Features: This dog harness allows for easy, unrestricted movements. The high grade polyester used in this dog harness has a soft, smooth texture. The stretch points in this dog harness have reinforced stitching for added durability. This fully adjustable dog harness allows easy customization of the neck and chest straps size. This dog harness has a secure D-ring for leash attachment. This dog harness has a charming look with its paw print design. Item Specifications: Color/Flavour: Black Blue Green Pink Purple Material: Nylon Size Adjust to Fit Chests 0.375" 8" to 14" 0.625" 14" to 20" 0.75" 20" to 28" 1" 28" to 36" Instructions: 1. Position D-ring at center of girth strap and unfasten buckle. 2. Slip neck strap over dog's head and place dog's left front leg through opening between neck and girth straps so chest strap runs between the dog's legs. 3. Loop girth strap over body and fasten. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly see more...

Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Absolutely love it and so does my pet. She can wear it all day and not be bothered by it. She loves going on walks now.
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Sanger, CA
Love this product for my dogs. It's very comfortable for them to walk and run.
Daniela N.
Daniela N.
Santa Ana
I love this body collar I have a one-year-old pug who  loves to pull when he's walking so I eventually had a collar for him and I didn't like it because it kept chocking  him and he kept making a wheezing noise so I want to head and changed it to the body collar I love this because one he doesn't get hurt if he pulls and two I have a much better control of him when walking him (excuse his purple forehead)
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Winnetka, IL
My dog absolutely loves this harness! It is safer for him to use this harness than using a standard neck collar. Walks are now more enjoyable than ever! I am so thankful for this product because it not only keeps me happy but it keeps my dog happier than ever! I would strongly recommend trying this product out especially on small dogs.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert
This still chokes my dog she gets too excited and and runs fast when she's on a leash. But I think it feels better for her instead of a regular collar. I got mine at Walmart was not that expensive.
Diane A.
Diane A.
Round Lake, IL
A harness is way better than having a collar, especially if your dog is not trained yet. Doesn't choke the dog and can be adjusted in many ways. very thankful for it,very convenient! my puppy now walks and runs with not worry of choking herself
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Erie, PA
Probably great for smaller dogs but it didn't work very well for my Saint Bernard puppy. The strapsbare thinner than most so when you have to get her away from something it tends to pull on the neck and shoulders and seems painful.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Laurel, DE
I purchased this harness because of the material. Our dog is a rather big 1 year old pharohound/pitbull. It worked great! She didn't mine wearing it and it didn't bother her at all. However make sure you have it snugly on, our son put it on her loose and she got it and chewed out of it. Not at all a manufacturer error just a heads up! Over all great harness best fit and great color options!!
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
I have a crazy beagle that thinks she can lead the way! It's so hard to keep up with her when we go on walks, so I decided to splurge on this harness. It's by far the best harness I have bought and tried on my puppy bears! <3
Mary R.
Mary R.
Pet Lover Expert
I like this harness. It doesn't harm your dog neck from pulling. Is greta material. and is safe for your dog and for you to have more control of your dog, mines try to chew his but could reach it lol
Megan C.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I need some help. I have gone through 2 harnesses for my dog, because she chews each one off. What should I be doing differently?
Darleny L.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I have a husky, do you think this would work for her?
Aprell P.
Aprell P.
How easy is it for a dog to wiggle it's way out of this one?