Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Hope S.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.Pet Pals ZA885 08 75 Two Tone Pawprint Harness 8-14 In Pink uploaded by Daniela N.

BY PET PALS #11 in Dog Accessories

Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness Crafted to perfection, this Guardian Gear 2 Tone Pawprint Harness ensures optimal comfort to allow for easy, unrestricted movements. Made from high grade polyester, this stylish dog harness flaunts a smooth, soft texture to keep your pets comfortable at all times. Reinforced stitching at stretch points imparts greater durability to the design, and enhances the longevity of this dog harness. Fully adjustable design allows you to customize both the neck and chest straps for better comfort and a secure fit. Featuring a secure D-ring for leash attachment, the dog harness allows better control with young, energetic pets without restricting the neck. The charming paw print design adds to the visual appeal of this dog harness and gives it a classic yet stylish look. Product Features: This dog harness allows for easy, unrestricted movements. The high grade polyester used in this dog harness has a soft, smooth texture. The stretch points in this dog harness have reinforced stitching for added durability. This fully adjustable dog harness allows easy customization of the neck and chest straps size. This dog harness has a secure D-ring for leash attachment. This dog harness has a charming look with its paw print design. Item Specifications: Color/Flavour: Black Blue Green Pink Purple Material: Nylon Size Adjust to Fit Chests 0.375" 8" to 14" 0.625" 14" to 20" 0.75" 20" to 28" 1" 28" to 36" Instructions: 1. Position D-ring at center of girth strap and unfasten buckle. 2. Slip neck strap over dog's head and place dog's left front leg through opening between neck and girth straps so chest strap runs between the dog's legs. 3. Loop girth strap over body and fasten. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly see more...

Daniela N.
Santa Ana
I love this body collar I have a one-year-old pug who  loves to pull when he's walking so I eventually had a collar for him and I didn't like it because it kept chocking  him and he kept making a wheezing noise so I want to head and changed it to the body collar I love this because one he doesn't get hurt if he pulls and two I have a much better control of him when walking him (excuse his purple forehead)
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert
This still chokes my dog she gets too excited and and runs fast when she's on a leash. But I think it feels better for her instead of a regular collar. I got mine at Walmart was not that expensive.
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
This harness is a great choice for your pet. My dog did not have any trouble wearing this. There was no excess chafing and it seems to be comfortable.
Alisha G.
Sanger, CA
Love this product for my dogs. It's very comfortable for them to walk and run.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great product! My parents had to buy one for the dog I grew up with, and it really worked well with our dog. I would highly recommend this product.
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
It's very difficult to control my crazy puppy but this collar does the trick. Normal collars always come of or get torn by my boy. This collar prevents him from getting out of it and from eating it like a chew toy. I've had this collar for about a month now and it's great!!
Natalia B.
Hialeah, FL
I have this product in color blue for my dog . Every time I place it on the floor my dog knows it's time for a walk . It's really easy to put on your dog .
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
I go through so many. My dog likes to change her leashes. She likes different ones....................
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are great for any size dog when you are training, they pull too hard on a leash, or you just need extra help when walking your dog. Very secure
Lindsey n.
Great for taking the pup on a run. she always pulls or drags and this harness prevents that from happening.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I need some help. I have gone through 2 harnesses for my dog, because she chews each one off. What should I be doing differently?
Aprell P.
Pet Lover Expert
How easy is it for a dog to wiggle it's way out of this one?
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I have a husky, do you think this would work for her?