BY PET PALS

Eye-catching Waste Bag Display includes 60 rolls of 20 bags each- Designed to work with our Clear Quest Bone-Shaped Waste Bag Dispensers- Showcase these must-have items anywhere in your store Available in two styles, with four colors in each display Waste bag display includes 60 rolls of 20 bags each Place this display near your register for easy add-on sales SKU: PETED3342 see more...

Pet Pals US034 11 ClearQuest Waste Bag Display Hearts
  • "Its very handy to carry around these bags because you could even fit the whole roll in your pocket." in 1 review
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I like these dog bags because of their size. It is very convenient to carry these while walking my dog. They also tie easily, so I can tie them and throw them away once I am done with them. I would recommend them to dog owners who constantly walk their dogs and have to pick up their dog’s waste.
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always pick up your poop! Lol I love these bags because I can keep them in my car and at home and sometimes leave them at the dog park if there are none. I have a big dog so it’s not fun to clean up after her but the bags don’t make things more difficult for me.
Matthew R.
Xenia
Very good. Makes walking the dog a lot easier.! The dog likes it too. It's such a good thing to have on the go rather than big sized waste bags. It definitely fit my expectations. I would completely 100% recommend to other dog owners.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
These are the best bags ever. We use these for my dog who is a Maltese bichon mix. Don't let her small stature fool you though. I'll leave it at that. They also come in scented which is really great. The scented ones are the ones we've been getting. They are easy to open and are definitely durable. They are pretty good size as well and fit easily into the holder.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Love them! So cute & colorful especially great to just stick in your pocket. I don't know where to buy them because my mom bought them & she can't remember where she got them. But I still have a few rolls left!
Brie C.
Franklin, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are so handy when you're taking the pup out for a walk! Just attach it to the leash and when the go, it's so easy to take a bag out instead of trying to remember to take one with every time!
Ruby S.
chicago, IL
Super cute! They look so much nicer than a fistful of grocery store bags. They are so compact. You wont run out of bags on a walk again.
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are awesome, I actually found them on sale at tjmax, they fit well into my holder that attaches to my leash so its very nice
Crystal B.
Paterson , NJ
They get the job done, thats for sure. They are affordable and I can finally stop walking around with PathMark bags.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have these & the bone carrier that connects to my dogs leash. They're very coveinent & easy to use! Love them.
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
Do these bags have a smell to them?