Pet Pals TP867 26 Color Paw Nail Polish Candy Pink Pearl uploaded by Holly P.

BY PET PALS

Water- and chip-resistant Top Performance Color Paw Nail Polish comes in trend-setting colors for the ultimate in pet pedicures. The quick-drying formula provides coverage in one coat. Evergree, Jade and Tourmaline Shimmer have been discontinued, prices have been lowered while supplies last. Fast-drying, one-coat coverage Trend-setting colors for a fashionable look Premium quality for lasting results Our premium-quality formula gives beautiful results in just seconds. It adds the perfect finishing touch to pet nail care. It's water-resistant and chip-resistant to provide long-lasting color. Color Paw Nail Polish is available in the colors listed below. Safe for dogs and cats. see more...

• I've never seen this before. Where would you find this?2 Answers
  • Never heard of this! Is it actually safe for dogs? This i...2 Answers
  • Are these safe for dogs if they happen to chew or their n...1 Answers
Brianna Z.
These work very well as long as you let them dry firsr. You can also use them if you have a little of puppies to better tell each puppy apart by painting one of their toenails.
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA
My daughter always had this thing where everytime she would do her nails she would paint our Cinnamon nails aswell. She would use regular nail Polish and I figured I would get her a pink color. And I loved it. It wasn't as strong smelling and it last Ling on my cinnamon. I would recommend this product.
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
I bought some of these to use on pups that come into the salon and I love them! The pastel colors work great even on dark nails, but the neon colors need a few extra coats. I prefer them to paint pens because they give off a more glossy look and don't look so thin!
Ashleigh Ayn S.
I love having my nails done. So why can't my cat? Answer: she can. I love painting her claws and she kind of likes the pampering as long as I leave her back feet alone. She looks super cute and it helps guests see when she's done being playful.
Alicia H.
Pilesgrove, NJ
My little lady border collie loves to get her nails painted. This paint stays on for days without chipping. She is very hyper and active so this lasting polish keep her looking beautiful all the time!
Lauren B.
East Freetown , MA
I think these are so cute! Its much safer than using normal nail polish if your dog regularly licks or chews on their paws (like mine like to do!) and as long as you can keep your dog still long enough to put it on its great! lol
Kayla H.
My pup loves getting pampered with Pals Tp867 83 Color Paw Nail Polish .. It's much safer then regular nail polish we use.. Which makes me feel better because she cleans her paws alot...
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
I bought this for my doggy after using my 3-free polish on her. I decided I wanted something safer... She actually likes getting her nails done which is silly.
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this product for my kitty. She looks so stunning. The colors are incredible. It has lasted for weeks. I would recommend this product.
Lupitaa R.
My little one loves getting her nails done! I love how cute it looks on her! I highly recommend this nail polish for your dogs you will love it!
heather m.
Buckeye, AZ
I've never seen this before. Where would you find this?
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Never heard of this! Is it actually safe for dogs? This is interesting to try haha
Crystal C.
How is this dog nail polish different from human nail polish? Would a human be able to use the dog nail polish?
Tabby C.
Blountville, TN
Is there anything different about these compared to regular nail polish I would use on myself?
Thania B.
This is so cool. Where can you buy this?