Pet Pals TP867 26 Color Paw Nail Polish Candy Pink Pearl uploaded by Holly P.

BY PET PALS

Water- and chip-resistant Top Performance Color Paw Nail Polish comes in trend-setting colors for the ultimate in pet pedicures. The quick-drying formula provides coverage in one coat. Evergree, Jade and Tourmaline Shimmer have been discontinued, prices have been lowered while supplies last. Fast-drying, one-coat coverage Trend-setting colors for a fashionable look Premium quality for lasting results Our premium-quality formula gives beautiful results in just seconds. It adds the perfect finishing touch to pet nail care. It's water-resistant and chip-resistant to provide long-lasting color. Color Paw Nail Polish is available in the colors listed below. Safe for dogs and cats. see more...

• I've never seen this before. Where would you find this?2 Answers
  • Never heard of this! Is it actually safe for dogs? This is intere...2 Answers
  • Are these safe for dogs if they happen to chew or their nails or ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
I bought some of these to use on pups that come into the salon and I love them! The pastel colors work great even on dark nails, but the neon colors need a few extra coats. I prefer them to paint pens because they give off a more glossy look and don't look so thin!
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert
This is okay but you can literally use any nail polish on your pups as long as you let it dry before they run so they dont lick it
Callie S.
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
This is so cute and fun to do with your animals my dogs love getting pedicures lol stays on unless they go get in the mud !
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
This is so cute. I definitely am going to buy this for my little dog ... Non taxi plus stylish ... Perfect for my pup:-)
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Super cute for any dog that is a princess:)! A subtle little touch that is just adorable.
Christina M.
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
A few grooner friends I know use this brand. Brings a pop of color to your pet. It's really cute!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
My pup loves getting pampered with Pals Tp867 83 Color Paw Nail Polish .. It's much safer then regular nail polish we use.. Which makes me feel better because she cleans her paws alot...
Soraya M.
Soraya M.
Sanford, FL
I don't think this is a good idea I mean let's aren't like humans you should put stuff like that on them.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
East Freetown, MA
I think these are so cute! Its much safer than using normal nail polish if your dog regularly licks or chews on their paws (like mine like to do!) and as long as you can keep your dog still long enough to put it on its great! lol
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is too funny/cute to me! It's a fun concept and can really bring a little color to your pet.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
How is this dog nail polish different from human nail polish? Would a human be able to use the dog nail polish?
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Hayward, CA
Never heard of this! Is it actually safe for dogs? This is interesting to try haha
heather m.
heather m.
buckeye, AZ
I've never seen this before. Where would you find this?
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Do you really have to buy paw polish why can't you use regular polish, is this just a way to make more money by slapping the name PAW polish on the bottle??? I have always used my nail polish on my dog doesn't hurt her!!!!
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Does anyone actually use this product ?