Pet Pals TP819 66 17 Guardian Gear Nylon Lead 6 Ft x 1 In Black uploaded by Tyra B.Pet Pals TP819 66 17 Guardian Gear Nylon Lead 6 Ft x 1 In Black uploaded by Blythe S.

BY GUARDIAN GEAR #82 in Dog Accessories

Classic Nylon Leads Offer Strength Style and Durability Our Guardian Gear Nylon Leads are made of high-quality nylon that is durable and practical. Bar-tacked stitching at stress points adds strength. Nylon Leads come in three sizes and have heavy-duty nickel-plated swivel snaps. Come packaged for easy peg display. Classic Nylon Leads are available in the colors and sizes listed below. Coordinating Collars (see item TP811) Couplers (see item TP814) and Harnesses (see item TP817) are also available and sold separately. Also available in a Starter Prepack Kit containing 46 collars and 24 leads in best-selling sizes and colors (see item TP83875) sold separately. The kits predetermined sales assortment makes it easy to maximize your sales and inventory turnover. see more...

Tyra B.
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I have several of these leads in different colors. They are made well of a very durable nylon. These leads are easy to clean, I run mine through the washer. They also work well with the matching couplers for walking multiple dogs. I've been using this brand for years and as a dog trainer, I recommend these leads to my clients. The six foot length works best to maintain proper control while walking your dog. I give it 5 paws up!
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
The nylon collars and leashes are always the strongest and they last longer. I always get matching sets for my dogs and my cat.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Great leash! Strong enough to walk our large dogs! We have a different color for each dog!
Josh G.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
A nice thick leash! Made from strong nylon it has been great to use for my dog!
renee t.
renee t.
Pet Lover Expert
Was a good leash when my dog was small easy to use and well made it's affordable and the color is good would recommend for a small dogs first leash
Tania V.
Tania V.
Great leash, soft fabric. great for small puppies and specially to train them not to run off. i have multiple of those for my dogs.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Perfect length for my lab. And light weight!
How ever. My dog can easily chew through it when we take stop breaks. Which means we go though a few of them a year. But. They are always well priced. That it doesn't hurt my bank account. And I always buy again!