BY PET PALS

Our Guardian Gear Nylon Two Step Harnesses offer dog owners extra control without straining the dogs neck. Goes on in two simple steps! Help customers to stop struggling with complicated harnesses! Our Guardian Gear Classic Nylon Two-Step Harness goes on quickly and easily so youre ready to go in no time. Unlike traditional harnesses with multiple buckles to secure this harness has only one quick-release buckle to attach. Simply have dog step in pull up straps and buckle! Two leash rings used together provide extra security. No collar required. Coordinating Collars (see item TP811) Couplers (see item TP814) and Leads (see item TP819) are also available and sold separately. Sizes and colors may be combined for quantity discounts. see more...

Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
This harness is great for owners with big dogs. As a pitbull owner, it gives me a better grip when walking my dog and relieves a lot of the pressure of walking an untrained dog.
somer c.
I have heard amazing things about these harnesses for dogs, they don't choke your dog and is easier to walk your dog in public
Kim H.
Jacksonville, NC
Durable harness that's easy to put on. Works well for my 75lb dog and my 20lb dog.
Maria M.
tulsa, OK
This harness is great for me because as a owner of a pitbull this is perfect because my boy is really strong and this harness make my life more easy when i walked him i have more control over him