BY PET PAL

PBP1036 Features Cat toy Comes with sisal post Color: Blue Frame Material: Manufactured wood Hardware Material: Stainless steel Number of Items Included: 4 Style: Contemporary Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 13 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 9 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 7 Inches Overall Product Weight: 2 Pounds see more...

• This seems like a really cool toy for my cat to have. But...1 Answers
Kaitlyn  E.
Gary, IN
My four cats literally play with their scratching post all day. Whether they're sleeping on it or playing with the toys connected
Danielle F.
My cats LOVE this! They spend hours playing on it and even nap on the bottom. The bottom would be great for cats with claws.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is so great for cats and so much fun for them too! They can scratch their nails and play at the same time! So great
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat lost interest in this cat tree quickly. She played with it for a few weeks but became disinterested with it. I tried adding toys and cat nip but nope, she just stopped liking this.
Isabel A.
This seems like a really cool toy for my cat to have. But I'm worried about the pom pom because my cats usually always go for that first and can get them off. Before they even truly enjoy it. Are they strong enough?