BY PET NATURALS

Contains L-Limonene, A Natural Alternative To Toxic Pesticides For Pets With Fleas. Can Also Be Used To Deep Clean Greasy And Exceptional Dirty Pets Without Drying Out The Skin And Coat Or Leaving A Residue. Special Conditioners Add Luster To Coast Without Using Any Harsh Additives. Rinses Easily And Leaves Coats Luxurious, Healthy And Shiny . Premium Natural Quality Citrus Scent Rinses Easily And Leaves Coats Luxurious, Healthy And Shiny Biodegradable Environmentally Friendly Cruelty Free Ph Balanced For Pets' Skin Safe For Use On Dogs, Cats, Puppies And Kittens No Filler, Thickeners, Harsh Additives, Oils, Lanolins And Silicones see more...

Bobbie D.
Bobbie D.
I like this because it is a two in one shampoo! my dogs smell really good after there bath!
Aundrea w.
Aundrea w.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this, because it's swampy and conditionr leaves my cat smelling good and feel in soft!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I have been looking for this product online because I cannot find it in stores anymore in my area. I didn't' care too much for the citrus scent but I did think it was effective and kept the fleas away.
Teresa G.