Pet Naturals of Vermont L-Lysine 60 Cat Soft Chews

by Pet Naturals of Vermont

QBV1017 Features Palatable source of l-lysine Supplemental administration helps reduce the severity and duration of feline herpes virus infections Helps reduce the incidence of flare-ups Product Type: Treat Jar / Dispenser Primary Color: Greens Primary Color: Oranges Pet Category: Cats Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 0.35 Pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet Naturals of Vermont L-Lysine 60 Cat Soft Chews!
Erica E.
Simi Valley, CA
We could not get our three cats to eat these Lysine chews. We even tried hiding it in wet food (normally irresistible to the boys), and noses still turned up. They did stay soft and didn't smell bad (unlike the liquid pump we use from another company).
Kennedy W.
PIEDMONT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like to mix a couple of these in with my cats dry treats. These help prevent her URI’s, which were pretty recurring before starting this product. I would definitely recommend.
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These chews help to clear up my kitties sinus issues around her eyes when they flare up. She was weary about them at first, but she especially likes them if broken up into pieces. I'm glad I am able to get them for a reasonable price.
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this after doing some research because my cat had a runny/red eye. At first, he would eat them, and there was dramatic improvement literally the next morning. But eventually, he REFUSED TO EAT THEM! Picky brat! Lol. I've tried mixing them In his food and everything, if it's in there, he'll starve himself until I get him different food. I wish he wouldn't be so picky, because it works!
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
Use this as an immune booster when my cats eyes become runny (symptom of an upper respiratory infection). See improvements right away. Of my three cats, only one refuses to eat it. Not sure what he doesn't like about it as doesn't speak English

Looking for your answer?