Teddi K.
Lafayette, LA

My Doberman is eight years old and she's feeling a little creaky and wobbly. Would these help her get back her spunk?

Breezy P.
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV
2 years, 5 months ago
We didn't notice any Benefits for our 3 pups. I recommend "prothrive senior" or "wag lifetime joint care." Either of those supplements made a HUGE difference with my arthritic pup. Good luck!
Shelly F.
Shelly F.
2 years, 6 months ago
I believe it would, just double check that it is natural!
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes it will I believe u
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
New Castle, IN
4 years, 4 months ago
I used these on my 16 year old doggie, it helped him a lot he had bad hips. the only thing it may do is make some loose stool for a a couple days same as the fish oil does to humans.