2 colors available

BY PET NATURALS OF VERMONT #88 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Pet Naturals® of Vermont Veterinarian Proven Added Strength Containing Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM  60 Chicken Liver Flavored Chewable Tablets Questions? call or visit petnaturals.com see more...

• My Doberman is eight years old and she's feeling a little creaky an...4 Answers
Breezy P.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
Pros:
+ Comparatively low cost
+ Easily broken in half by hand without crumbling or requiring pill cutter

Cons:
- No noticeable benefits
- Picky pups won't eat it
Shelly F.
Shelly F.
This product helped my GSDS hips and relieved a lot of pain! I had tried other products that didn't seem to work as well as this one! I have one happy pup!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
I can tell a definite difference when our boxer Shepard mix who is 15 doesn't get these. They work really really well
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
New Castle, IN
Gave these to my doggie who was 16. they really helped him he got around a lot better and actually wagged his tail.
Ezalea M.
Ezalea M.
I have a Great Dane and they suffer from hip and joint pain sooner than most other dog breeds, I've been giving him these vitamins and he eats them like candy, he's also a lot more playful and jumps around more they're really great I highly recommend them.
Teddi K.
Teddi K.
Lafayette, LA
My Doberman is eight years old and she's feeling a little creaky and wobbly. Would these help her get back her spunk?