BY PET NATURALS #33 in Health & Grooming

Helps To Maintain Proper Urinary Tract Function Resealable For Extra Freshness Sugar Free Supports Healthy Urinary Tract Function Delicious Feline Supplement see more...

Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I buy these online for my one female who frequently gets UTI's. Since she's been taking them she's not gotten another infection! It keeps her phLevels down apparently, and she LOVES eating them. She knows when I get up in the morning that she gets one, and she waits by the kitchen counter to get it! When I come home at night, she knows that she gets the other one, and does the same thing! So glad these are affordable and something she will take!
Jenna W.
OXNARD, CA
We buy several Pet Naturals brand supplements for our adult and Feral cats, including this and the Lysine Supplement. i like that our cats think they are treats, so I don't have to wrestle them down their throat. They are a little large though, so I usually break them in half before serving.
Diana O.
Conway, AR
My cat loves these. They're a cute little fish shape, and include ingredients I recognize to be beneficial for urinary tract health. Plus, they're affordable and at a serving of 2 a day, last almost a month per bag.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
Only giving this three stars because only one of my cats would actually eat them. they smell a little weird, I guess most cat food or treats would though.
Rebecca S.
We give this to both our cats on a regular basis. Once we started the regimen we haven't had any more UTI issues. Highly recommend!